soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
You have to be patient, we can't ask for a game to come out now and then be unplayable, maybe beg wants to please everyone but you can almost never please everyone, there will always be a reason for something. But what I do know is that when you have patience and do things calmly everything comes out better. Animo beggar eres la leche tío, saludos desde Perú te amo

Reactions: Furyan

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
This is a clear sign BoN needs to use a VCS (Version Control System), like Git. With proper use, he could be able to pinpoint the braking change much much faster.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Hiiipower96

Sep 16, 2019
My only complain is more of a question actually, did he at least post the broken 0.86 on his discord so the people on there can help him identify the problems? I'm not in his discord so i dunno.

From what i've seen on the patreon post, it's like he implemented the 0.86's parts > game broke, but dunno why > work for long hours (15) so tired now > rest without even attempt to ask anyone for help & see what're causing the game to break.

I meant if he asked for help now, it'll undoutedly save him a lot of time to identify the problems & fix them tomorrow.
I think that he makes an update at the very last moment and just did not have time to finish it, canceled the content with Marta because it was not done either. 100%

Hiiipower96

Sep 16, 2019
Why is he releasing the update at night Spanish time? Because he puts it off until the last, and then furiously quickly wants to make it bug-free. He just mocks people who pay him money. He found defenders for himself in the person of some people from the discord and the this forum with whom he communicates. I'm not a hater, I like this game and I liked the update schedule like Mum Phil and Jason, that is, the update with interactive content. I noticed in Maria's update that there were no promised home events, after that, a delay began in each update.

DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
MNL is one of my favorite indie games from this site along with treasure of Nadia, Lust epidemic, Mhytic Manor, Dating my Daughter, Dreams of desire, summer time saga and Milfy City. If I'm just wealthy enough I could donate to them, I'm working as an engineer, but we're underplayed here in our country with a minimum wage of 10$ per day.

Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
MNL is one of my favorite indie games from this site along with treasure of Nadia, Lust epidemic, Mhytic Manor, Dating my Daughter, Dreams of desire, summer time saga and Milfy City. If I'm just wealthy enough I could donate to them, I'm working as an engineer, but we're underplayed here in our country with a minimum wage of 10$ per day.
MNL were the game that brought me to this page, and is still one of my favorites because of the writing and the characters, many games here have way better graphics and models rendered, but you don't care about the story or the characters. That being said, we complain because we care, I've donated, but not anymore, dropped after the revamp delays, felt scammed, and as me BoN had way more donors back then, better work flow/ethics, etc, now he has too much too do, too much pressure and no help or money to hire someone to help him de deliver... It's like a snow ball, I really feel sorry for the guy...

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
lets hope the minor delay is to put to rest those pesky bugs we have all been running in to, been a fan of this game for awhile and hoping everything pans out.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Hey I’ve had the MC fuck Yerna and Dr. Ferdinand for about 15+ times each now. Is this the very end of the hospital quest or does something else happen after the MC fucks them enough times?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
TBH I really think it's time for Beg to invest in someone to help him with the game side of things, just to help him out so he can pump out updates etc at a better rate. Also it probably would do wonders for his mental health as well
He was able to hire someone years ago and didn't do it. The game has been making money since before the remake and still does better than most.
Not gonna happen.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes