numm123

Apr 14, 2018
How to progress beth quests? Can't find beth after school. I did every time and made sure it on weekday but nothing.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks. I figure out why I can't progress. I did not take off my shoe when Laura is using the computer in my room. There nothing in the BoF warn me about that. Seems to be an unrecoverable mistake that break the game.
I'm pretty sure there is hints for it in the dialogue but no direct details in BoF to do it, it's on purpose.
Game dev tactic to keep you playing the game to make the gameplay longer in between updates, many devs do similar things.

So, after setting up the computer for Laura, and after helping Maria to steal a file at Otto lab (remember to check the picture in the computer too), Laura should be using the computer any day after that (may be not Sunday). Just make sure to come back at 10 AM and that off shoes.
I'm not sure if you do have my Guide but I basically tell you to do that.

Reactions: Pdoan

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
This guy seriously had a vacation and 3 months for this update and all he could come up was an update full of blue balls no sex that can be completed in less than an hour what a joke.

He cant even keep his promises clarisse and charles mom already delayed until further notice it is beyond me how people still defend this scammer, it must be so nice to have a vacation every build and do minimal efford to keep squeezing as much money from his brain dead fans as much as possible.

he couldnt even make the content promised for the 28 instead he just going to do a shitty lazy maybe 1 or 2 extra scenes for lucy and call it a day,I am speecchless how this guy has so many white knights to defend him when he is clearly a liar and a scammer.
Oh my God!!! How tired of this endless stream of tears and senseless lamentations. The Beggar broke his promises, delayed the release of updates, did not add the promised content, etc :eek: Blah, blah, blah... The damned liar and deceiver. Blah, blah, blah ... Add more sex scenes to us. Blah, blah, blah ... :mad: Why the fuck do you need to go endlessly on this road of meaningless whining and idiotic requests? In the end, thanks to your similar actions, this wonderful game turned into an incomprehensible thing, almost completely losing the romantic line :cry: The guy released a great sequel for Sarah and Lucy, his second part is about to be released, but no, you continue to hammer with the persistence of woodpeckers: Beggar we want more sex, drugs and rock 'n'roll. Beggar, give us that. Blah, blah, blah .. Beggar, give us this. Blah, blah, blah .. My dear friends, maybe it's time to finally stop this endless stream of shit.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
PC Cheat Mod Updated
Even though tomorrow is the update. I still updated the requested features. Cause I might not get time until Saturday

Grind reduction - Phil insect for now (The cat lady bullshit to come next)
Can change clothes at anytime as requested Jieigh
Can edit stats and max all skills in the game. (Only MC, because allow editing of others will cause bugs)
Rearrange the menu as requested spacepoune
Other tweaks

Clothes.jpg skills.jpg

As always, feel free to private message me if you have suggestions of other cheat features you would like to see added.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure there is hints for it in the dialogue but no direct details in BoF to do it, it's on purpose.
Game dev tactic to keep you playing the game to make the gameplay longer in between updates, many devs do similar things.

I'm not sure if you do have my Guide but I basically tell you to do that.
I have your guide. It's great. I wouldn't play without it.

I was expecting some sort of popup like with the suspicious package.

Anyway, I was confused about the sequence of events and thinking the tinymon events would be chained together and the Laura part come after. Maria's Otter lab quest and Joanna quest are also listed after the tinymon sequence. A little confusing for first time player.

IMHO, the early part of the game should be laid out in sequence as it happen in the game because I have not been able to deviate from that without running into problem in all 4 start.

Also, using the time cheat to complete Jet train too early may also cause a few events from triggering properly (may also applied to Charles' tinymon card quest). I did this in my most recent start and I miss Alexx phone sex, sex shop, Jack & Maria going out event, ... I would not recommend using time cheat before the game stop teleporting MC back home after Jet sex training (first 3 times iirc). Definitely not before Tinymon quest start.

I don't know if anyone has the habit of reading the guide before playing, but I do really recommend reading a few steps head so that you wont miss some small details that turn out to be important (like kissing instead of hugging to extend the story later).

I think MNL, both the original and the revamped, is the most complicated game I have played. I don't think I could get the full content without a detail guide.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
84.5 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

Ok, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing Laura's quest part 1 (comic expo) and applying the bugfixes (playing the game console in the room), which I'll call "partials", and saves with Laura's story completed. On partial saves everything else is completed, only Laura's quest part2 is not, and I saved in each mafia's neighborhood so you can tell which mafia that save is for from the saves' screen (a save's info displays the location). In the complete saves, I progressed starting from the respective partials, completed Laur's quest, and saved on the Book of Faces' main page so you easily see the mafia's logo. I saved at night standing right behind her so you can turn the phone off and fuck right away. Now, here's what each file is in the Main.rar:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira fork with the story less advanced), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here.
i tried using ur save from extra for chooseing a mafia and after the panic attack and the mc goes to sleep and he need to head back to the mafia, i choose the dragunovs and it skipped the talking to nina and went straight to ivanna and bugged my save i cant leave the second home, which i never learned about?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone pass me a save for after ur panic attack and need to go talk to nina without it bugging out and skipping plz

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
This game has too many errors, after watching the fight of the century they ring the bell and there is no one outside the house, then the bell rings infinitely and you cannot go up to your room. I'll be playing this game again when it's completely fixed ... someday.

alex86neo

Mar 9, 2019
I am stuck since 2 days guys.plz someone help. I am not able to find Mariya at pool in morning. WHT am I missing.

demonsv3

May 6, 2017
Hi who could help me.
I'm doing the main quest so I'm doing the choice question on charles' mission to go play at his house his mother asks us to pick up a shopping mall as soon as nothing appears, I've seen in the guide where the guy should be but he does not appear.
is there a way to fix it?

it was for him in this square

View attachment 1381187
This patch solved the problem https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-85-beggar-of-net.30576/post-6483360

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes