xDechiceroxD

Jun 7, 2018
Talk to the guy with the exclamation mark then walk out of the mall the same way you in (where you spawn in this scene). You should be teleported back to Charles' home.

At home, talk to Charles's mom. Then back to playing game and smoke some weed. Charles will got sick. Help him to bath then to bed......
The problem is the guy with the exclamation not stay I that position.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Hmm, but I wonder, frog, are there any developers at all that you would be satisfied with? :unsure: It seems to me that you think almost all of them are liars and scammers :eek: Fucking liars!!! :cry:
I follow this game for more than 4 years now, and the revamp was supposed to be updated twice or once a month, and what we got was two years of re-skin of the same characters, the previous game that was "open world" became an on rail one, and the "new" content wasn't so "new" at all...

We voted for it: revamp or finish the game and start a new one, or a sequel whatever, and we choose the revamp. Many players and donors warned us at the time, that the revamp would lead to this and broken promises, cause BoN wouldn't be able to keep up. That's why most of the players ceased to be donors and are sour about the Dev and the game, we can't avoid feeling betrayed by those broken promises.

Reactions: Lastwords

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
tried the patches to help with the Sarah at school night mission still having the same problem. will it require a reload of the game or fresh start since the save was an import from a previous verion?

RedNatasha

Aug 30, 2017
It is just a simple text bug in the game that BoN introduced in v0.85, he will have to fix it or use my quick fix I posted. After you pay the prostitute, your next Institute mission is : Visit Charles in his home in #1 Old Quarter.
With the fix posted, it would now update to match.

To use fix: copy "www" folder in game directory i.e where "game.exe" is located.

As for jet and sarah pictures and scenes. Using your save, I am seeing nothing wrong on v0.85 with cheat mod and without BOTH on FULL and Compressed games. I am able to see both their profile and go into it and see the scenes etc as normal. So I cannot reproduced this problem.
Thank u so much! It helped to me, fixed

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
hello i have bug i cant do lizzy mc green quest and when i go to game store is telling wait for update . how can fix it and do her quest?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Any one got the endless drinking at the bar during Daisy date using cheat mod? Option choice: Yes = spent $25 and drink and time pass. No = back to yes/no again.

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, I play In pc, I have a problem with this mission of charles because that NPC not stay in the store when my Mc go to the mall. I do not know if I have clik I somewhere or if I have go first a other store
There is no guy to talk to in my game :cry: what can I do plz?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes