Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
A little help. Can anyone tell me where I can get the whiskey for the old man in the hospital?
Amaria's market in Commercial West (next to Comic Store) or Food Store in Downtown South (next to Jet's library). Buy a cigar too. He probably want a cigar next visit.

anyone knows where to find sarah when she send her pic in school ?
I stuck here too. According to the Guide, she should be in one of the girl restroom (may be the up stare), but there is no one in either restroom.

Another bug: in school mission with Sarah, Rachel and Tyna, there is nothing happen in room A3. Just a couple of exclamation mark flashing and done. The guide mention a scene. Is it still in or or recently changed? Or bug introduce by the fan-made patches?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Creek

Rezagantenxk

Aug 15, 2021
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-25
Release Date: 2021-08-21
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.85
Previous Game: My New Life
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.81): - MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extras: CG RIP - SAVES - MAP -
MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - PC Cheat Mod - GALLERY MOD - CG - GUIDE

NaughtyMan thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Why the android version is so much bug?

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I'm stuck because of a bug. I'm trying to do the mission where you sneak into the school with Sarah, Rachel, and Tyna but every time I try to go inside through the window, it instead pops me right outside the front door. And I can't leave because of the guards nearby. Am I the only one suffering from this glitch? Is there any way I can fix this?

azurerain1

Apr 23, 2019
There is no info in that screen to know where you are. It should lead you to the profile of Martina National Institute page. Click on the question mark again to see what's next. There might be nothing because a certain trigger hasn't been fired yet.
Gotta check it
its maybe maria quest, i didn't see her on pool in the morning
she just not there

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
Amaria's market in Commercial West (next to Comic Store) or Food Store in Downtown South (next to Jet's library). Buy a cigar too. He probably want a cigar next visit.

I stuck here too. According to the Guide, she should be in one of the girl restroom (may be the up stare), but there is no one in either restroom.

Another bug: in school mission with Sarah, Rachel and Tyna, there is nothing happen in room A3. Just a couple of exclamation mark flashing and done. The guide mention a scene. Is it still in or or recently changed? Or bug introduce by the fan-made patches?
someone already clear the sarah picture and i found it, she's at the men toilet right beside the gym and u can found her at her by clicking the right dooe, although it didnt show sarah but press the right door when u get inside

Reactions: Pdoan

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
I'm having trouble trying to start the "follow the princess" quest for Laura. The Book of faces said follow Lucy quest but hers says, "No more content" and now I'm stuck. Can anyone help?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I'm stuck because of a bug. I'm trying to do the mission where you sneak into the school with Sarah, Rachel, and Tyna but every time I try to go inside through the window, it instead pops me right outside the front door. And I can't leave because of the guards nearby. Am I the only one suffering from this glitch? Is there any way I can fix this?
There's a fix about 5-6 pages back. It's the post by Symphony of the Night that refers to two possible bug fixes. Download both and paste them and problem goes away.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am stuck on DR. Jordans quest, when u talk to the receptionist and tell her ur are there for dr. Jordan she lets u through but all 3 elevators take me to maria and everywhere else is denied access?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
someone already clear the sarah picture and i found it, she's at the men toilet right beside the gym and u can found her at her by clicking the right dooe, although it didnt show sarah but press the right door when u get inside
Game bug because I don't have the time counter. Solved with the new cheat mod.

Anon92762

Feb 9, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.84.6 Public] + Mod

Mod Features:

- You can buy all items in shop without any cost

Download

NOTE:

You can't add external save on it, because In RPGM ,Android not aceess Android/data
Someone said external save work on Rooted Devices, I don't know it's work or not. I have no Rooted phone

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update please, & add teleport mod

Reactions: hcrt40

xDechiceroxD

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, I play In pc, I have a problem with this mission of charles because that NPC not stay in the store when my Mc go to the mall. I do not know if I have clik I somewhere or if I have go first a other store

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hi, I play In pc, I have a problem with this mission of charles because that NPC not stay in the store when my Mc go to the mall. I do not know if I have clik I somewhere or if I have go first a other store
Talk to the guy with the exclamation mark then walk out of the mall the same way you in (where you spawn in this scene). You should be teleported back to Charles' home.

At home, talk to Charles's mom. Then back to playing game and smoke some weed. Charles will got sick. Help him to bath then to bed......

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes