Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
hey guys, after i went to the game with daisy family and then to their house, i get a strange but where i start to pass throught walls, anyone knows how to fix it ?
bug.png

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
2 problems I have encountered.
1) I can not progress with the quest of charles mom. already had sex with her and then it says that you can progress with her, so when i go to book of faces and click on her, it pops up a screen with ms. Jordan.
2) when I want to enter the school at saturday night with sarah during quest with the three girls to cath illegal stuff, I go to the icon next to the entrance door and when they go in, they pop right back out in front of the school doors and I can not get away anymore.

does anyone have an idea to fix this or a way around it?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
2 problems I have encountered.
1) I can not progress with the quest of charles mom. already had sex with her and then it says that you can progress with her, so when i go to book of faces and click on her, it pops up a screen with ms. Jordan.
2) when I want to enter the school at saturday night with sarah during quest with the three girls to cath illegal stuff, I go to the icon next to the entrance door and when they go in, they pop right back out in front of the school doors and I can not get away anymore.

does anyone have an idea to fix this or a way around it?
1. There is no quest for Marta as yet. Even though it jump to Jordan (a bug), there is nothing to see at her profile.
2. I believed this was fix by BoN. He released two bug fixes addressing those problems on page 1126 of the thread.

BON Fixes:
Sarah School
Lucy After Match
Lucy laundry
head Charles's mom

Install: Copy "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e where "Game.exe" is located.
Give thanks to BoN on page 1126 post

Reactions: tonigobe

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am following the guide and i am at the point to start Markus's quest chain after beth and daisy threesome, but nothing shows up for the hint system in game? i did the talk to him on the street by the bus stop and that was it?

fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
Help Me.......

1. How To "Upgrade My Pc in my Room" say is "you need good Pc for Uploade Video"????????? Quest Morgan Stuck...
2. i cant Find Mrs. Jordan Husband in Otter labs

Blazerama232

May 16, 2019
need help i played the game got all nesrot packages till sarah shows her naked pussy and had a sex scene with maria sister and then read her pc about it and completed brenda gave her dug from the pharmacy and now i stuck i cant progress maria page says meet her by pool in morning she is not there all other options are not working and cant seem to enter jets shop after saving her and there is no dad visiting the school to meet the principal
ill post my save if someone can help

Last edited:

DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
Deym I liked the old version more. Sarah became bitchy, Laura became a slut. The story became a bit less compelling too. But I like Maria, Rachel and Amy in the revamped version.

Reactions: Lastwords

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Also, what can I do with Laura after discovering Sasha's money problems. The guide says follow her but I cant find her. Please help!

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
This guy seriously had a vacation and 3 months for this update and all he could come up was an update full of blue balls no sex that can be completed in less than an hour what a joke.

He cant even keep his promises clarisse and charles mom already delayed until further notice it is beyond me how people still defend this scammer, it must be so nice to have a vacation every build and do minimal efford to keep squeezing as much money from his brain dead fans as much as possible.

he couldnt even make the content promised for the 28 instead he just going to do a shitty lazy maybe 1 or 2 extra scenes for lucy and call it a day,I am speecchless how this guy has so many white knights to defend him when he is clearly a liar and a scammer.

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Hi who could help me.
I'm doing the main quest so I'm doing the choice question on charles' mission to go play at his house his mother asks us to pick up a shopping mall as soon as nothing appears, I've seen in the guide where the guy should be but he does not appear.
is there a way to fix it?

it was for him in this square

img.png

pariscu

May 18, 2020
Guys sorry but during the last update's Lucy's quest I can't find the 5th piece of dirty laundry. Is this a bug or I'm just blind? You know, they're pretty big and clear to see so I sincerely don't know what to do. I find 4 pieces then I can't get out of the room. Pls send help, thank you.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Got a little problem:
Following the walkthrough it says "Warren will be waiting for you immediately after school at the gates"; and the Book of Faces says the following: "Focus in school quest.", and "Go to school."

My problem is that I cannot seem to find Warren anywhere after class, not during Day or at Afternoon. I have also completed Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison already. Am I missing any side quest perhaps?
Much thanks in advance!

Reactions: IronZone

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i've got a problem progressing with the main story, when you spy on the principal and go with the girls to the school at night, when i try to advance there and try to go into the door it just sends you straight to the mall. that's my save if you want to check it, i'd appreciate any help provided.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes