demonsv3

May 6, 2017
Quest Rachel/Sarah/Tyna "After that scene, to get out of the School go through the Soccer/Football Field entrance" I hit the door and I'm not teleported to the football field. And in the mall.
2021-09-01_22-04-41.png 2021-09-01_22-05-09.png

DeepakN

Mar 21, 2019
I'm french and I can't find any info even in english about tk17 to import custom rooms the only site I know was mos garden which closed when I started to learn tk17... I don't speak english and it's hard for me to find info but if among the people who read this message and have the motivation to search I would be infinitely grateful and it would allow to have another game using tk17, as a player I love "my new life" but it's essentially for the models, this game has too many bugs and I would like to see more games of this type made under renpy...

I won't spam this post 50 times, but if one day someone reads this message and has the solution, even in 1 year, don't hesitate to contact me ;) thank you and good evening
I don't know if you will get an answer here. Try asking to SymphonyOfNight he might be only one who knows something about this. Otherwise there is development section at the home page of this website try posting there. Good Luck

P.S - If you make the game don't shy away from sharing it with us all.

Gastoe

Jul 1, 2018
I'm stuck in laura's story tells me to advance in lucy's story but if I go to lucy's story she tells me that there is no more content

aresdantes

May 23, 2019
I don't know if you will get an answer here. Try asking to SymphonyOfNight he might be only one who knows something about this. Otherwise there is development section at the home page of this website try posting there. Good Luck

P.S - If you make the game don't shy away from sharing it with us all.

I don't want to bother people, otherwise I'll contact bon to ask him ^^ and I already asked the help section but nobody could really help me, that's why I asked here

as for the game it will be posted on f95 zone <3 and free for all as soon as it's released, but for that I need to be able to create environments ;)

joey11111

Jul 23, 2017
Cheat mod doesn't work for party, every event on first floor causes time to progress to the next part of the party.
Not sure what to do :/

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have your guide. It's great. I wouldn't play without it.
Thanks

Also, using the time cheat to complete Jet train too early may also cause a few events from triggering properly (may also applied to Charles' tinymon card quest). I did this in my most recent start and I miss Alexx phone sex, sex shop, Jack & Maria going out event, ... I would not recommend using time cheat before the game stop teleporting MC back home after Jet sex training (first 3 times iirc). Definitely not before Tinymon quest start.
I've played the game multiple times to make my Guide and I always use the Time Cheat and Teleporting without ever having an issue as that's why I mention it all the time in my Guide. I'm also very familiar with the game's code, so I'm not sure what happened with you.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
My only complain is more of a question actually, did he at least post the broken 0.86 on his discord so the people on there can help him identify the problems? I'm not in his discord so i dunno.

From what i've seen on the patreon post, it's like he implemented the 0.86's parts > game broke, but dunno why > work for long hours (15) so tired now > rest without even attempt to ask anyone for help & see what're causing the game to break.

I meant if he asked for help now, it'll undoutedly save him a lot of time to identify the problems & fix them tomorrow.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes