darkcross11

Jul 7, 2017

lolix555

Aug 18, 2019
is jet missions bugged? everytime i enter the house where you have to move the rock, i get shoot by the guard instantly, tried like 20 times already same result

honorworthy

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone have any clue on what variables to edit on a save editor to get past the laundry quest with Lucy? I have version 0.86 installed and used the bugfixer but I'm still stuck. The only way to get through the night without triggering the quest and breaking my game is to sleep with someone else in the house (I usually go with Maria). I've run out of content and now am on the Lucy questline but there are no dirty clothes to pick up whenever the quest triggers.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
Symphony of the Night. Warren missing in front of school bug it not caused by missing warren at Rachel house but cuz MC go to school with casual outfit. so the game instead triggering the meeting with the principal and Warren it well trigger locker change outfit to school uniform so even when you use a save editor and change switch 187 to ON the game well bug the entire school events the only why to fix this is to wear school uniform before going to school or another switch (idk) about.

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Hi guys! Is possible to find Sarah after recess (when you join ufficially the football team and she send you a message) before the countdown end? Where is she?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys! Is possible to find Sarah after recess (when you join ufficially the football team and she send you a message) before the countdown end? Where is she?
First floor boy room (right of the Gym), door on the right. Try to click near the bottom of the door.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I don't know if Dev has talked but I was wondering if we're going to have scenes with Ivy, the director, Hanna, Beth's Mom, Rachel's Mom, Sadira, Sandra's Mom, Carol's mom, Brenda's Mom, Biological Mom and Mom's Adoption of Pam, Mother of Cristian, Sister of Cristian, Physical Education Teacher, School Nurse and the other female characters that I forgot the name. I wanted to know because Dev introduced us to these women, if we can't have some relationship with them it's going to be a waste of time and characters.
Let's hope so, because I loved Carol's mom, and Rachel's mom, and all the moms of everyone in the school.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Symphony of the Night. Warren missing in front of school bug it not caused by missing warren at Rachel house but cuz MC go to school with casual outfit. so the game instead triggering the meeting with the principal and Warren it well trigger locker change outfit to school uniform so even when you use a save editor and change switch 187 to ON the game well bug the entire school events the only why to fix this is to wear school uniform before going to school or another switch (idk) about.
It's not the same for me. I always have the school uniform, but still no Warren. This is the new bug in 0.86. Warren was normal in 0.85.

I think 0.86 has too many bugs with BoF or the way the game track your progression so that it can trigger the next event. Lots of things in BoF are not completed. For me: the event involving Daisy/Shirley, Daisy/Beth, Alison/Sharon/Noah, BoF keep telling me to visit such and such to complete events and dates, but there is nothing more to do. So, in a way, the first phase of school quests never complete. That may cause Warren to not show up.

Another problem that I have is the mafia event always skip the first part (no Lucy introduction and the new house). It always starts at the second part. Thus, I always got stuck in the new house after showing Olenka (or who ever associate with the mafia choice) to her room. I'm not supposed to be there because that is not "my house". Another event also wrong is the school mission with Sarah/Rachel/Tyna. At the end, MC drive Sarah home and the location is the new home without any prior event that have the family move to the new location. I already started the game 6 times and have never got through the mafia event and all event after that in a proper way. Getting tire of doing it all over again. I will wait for more information on this.

I might go back to 0.85 to see if I can get the proper mafia event. Might even try without mod to see what happen.

bammalaw

Nov 2, 2018
can someone please help me i got bug that can't continue school quest when i go to school it didn't trigger event that call to the Principal’s Office and when i go to sleep i got stuck at Lucia pick up laundry event

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
It's not the same for me. I always have the school uniform, but still no Warren. This is the new bug in 0.86. Warren was normal in 0.85.

I think 0.86 has too many bugs with BoF or the way the game track your progression so that it can trigger the next event. Lots of things in BoF are not completed. For me: the event involving Daisy/Shirley, Daisy/Beth, Alison/Sharon/Noah, BoF keep telling me to visit such and such to complete events and dates, but there is nothing more to do. So, in a way, the first phase of school quests never complete. That may cause Warren to not show up.

Another problem that I have is the mafia event always skip the first part (no Lucy introduction and the new house). It always starts at the second part. Thus, I always got stuck in the new house after showing Olenka (or who ever associate with the mafia choice) to her room. I'm not supposed to be there because that is not "my house". Another event also wrong is the school mission with Sarah/Rachel/Tyna. At the end, MC drive Sarah home and the location is the new home without any prior event that have the family move to the new location. I already started the game 6 times and have never got through the mafia event and all event after that in a proper way. Getting tire of doing it all over again. I will wait for more information on this.

I might go back to 0.85 to see if I can get the proper mafia event. Might even try without mod to see what happen.
i just completed all the game to 0.85 and i only have the new lucy update to play i found a lots of bugs on my first walkthrough so i started again but the more i play i found out that the bookface misguide you so i stopped dependent on it and i got it done the only problem i cant solve is the mafia bug but if you keep bookface aside you can finish the game

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I've met Warren in front of the school, but did not finish my shooting classes with Nora (good thing I actually decided to get a glimpse of the guide). Is it still safe for me to go aroundand do school/additional missions, the main one won't be triggered before I finish my shooting classes?

How does mafia selection work? At the point when I have to choose, I have literally no idea what does each of mafia do (BoN fucked this story part up really badly, which is sad), so I do not really see any difference if I choose any (except gang girls which I've met to fav). Any tips (maybe they are in guide - where exactly)?
Are other gang stories and interactions being cut once you choose any of gang to join?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
"Is not the caused you say" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

If you actually believe this then what can I say, except don't bother to read any further :devilish:.
I cannot fathom where you got this information because there is no "if statement" to prove this. How can you bug your game when it is ONLY a requirement for JUST Warren showing up and then giving you the desert eagle at his house? And simply never used again! Maybe :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien: in the game :p. I'm just kidding btw, so don't mind me. Just dont want this to come off as, oh he so cereal.

I explained what was the needed requirements here. Like I mention briefly you change those variables ONLY after the main quest where you give Fang Yin the documents and plant the device, and then you get the problem. When you check BOF, your next main quest is either meet Warren after school OR focus in school quest. I am only talking about the former. Please note, the BOF has many errors it seems, so I recommend everyone read the game guide.

Anyway, It does NOT matter what clothes you wear, seeing as this game does not have armor aspects. Clothes would only matter if it is done by a script which I don't see. Perfect example is shown in the picture below where MC is butt naked and Warren shows up regardless, I went to school butt naked first (and casual outfit btw), then when I exit, Warren is there. Once you talk to Warren, your clothes will automatically change to school because that is in the code to change. This is done by the dev so it can be in order with the picture the dev puts showing Warren, Bliss and you in his house. Like I said, it happens once the three requirements I mention are there.

look.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes