Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
You meet beth in the bathroom first, then go to carols house in the afternoon

Edit: reread your question, carol will visit your house at night. I think it triggered for me by coming in the front door at night
Can u share ur save file plzz??

Malvina

May 4, 2018
Good morning, when i try to start game i got an error "failed to load img/system/Shadow1.png"
The file is actually missing, there is a Shadow1.rpgmvp in the directory.
Any advice? Thanks

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
S
I don't understand "reverse aheago" is that different from the "special" scene which shows up after women orgasm 3 times?
if yes, how do you trigger it?
Sometimes when you have the repeatable sex scene with aunt, Amy, Laura or Maria, when they would have the orgasmic ectasy scene after 3 vaginal/anal orgasms, instead a scratched disc sound will play, they'll say "Not this time!" and have a different scene, in wich they make you have an orgasmic ectasy (I can't be sure about his but I think it's always with a handjob or a blowjob, depending on the girl)

Reactions: flavioflavio

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Some off new contect text seems to be in spanish/protugal. There is nothing new in that on this game, but it seems that amount of it keeps increasing each update.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.87
Update date: 27/11/2021

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable unless your nit picking and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Download
Game v0.86 : Size - 893 MB
Mega

Update patch from v0.86 to v0.87 - 41.5MB
BON Translation patch fix included
Mega

There's any way to decrypt the png files from the pictures folders? Just wanted to see the new scenes.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes