Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There's any way to decrypt the png files from the pictures folders? Just wanted to see the new scenes.
It is already decrypted in the pictures folder in the compress patch (only new/edited scenes shown).

Is there an update patch for not compressed, or a torrent or something?
No I don't do the full version, due to the size.

Carol is not showing up on my book of faces at least, and the map here says she lives in New Neighborhood North 2 but nothing happens. Help?
Try what Gerardo Nardo said, but many are getting this problem, so could be a bug

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
just go to petschko org. You can decrypt and download files from there
Gonna try it rn
It is already decrypted in the pictures folder in the compress patch (only new/edited scenes shown).

No I don't do the full version, due to the size.

Try what Gerardo Nardo said, but many are getting this problem, so could be a bug
It's because im using the update only patch and cant see the png files:(

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Bug fixes 1 and 2 released by BON

I have also updated the compress patch to include these files
there are many more fixes to come by the dev in this version..
the error is there with the blind girl scene & MANY of the scenes are in Spanish, they need translation, hope he releases patches 3 & 4.. will play n let you know once the game has no bugs, that will help you with the mod

Kaiitoo

Nov 24, 2017
How do I get the gang scenes?
I'm with the dragonuvs, I think there is a scene with Amy, but I don't get it

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
For 087, after seeing Andrea and learned Marcus fucked her, I always get black screen once I am done with contact menu.
Any fix/solution for that?
Thanks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
For 087, after seeing Andrea and learned Marcus fucked her, I always get black screen once I am done with contact menu.
Any fix/solution for that?
Thanks
have you tried using the in game bug fixer for a black screen?

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
have you tried using the in game bug fixer for a black screen?
Yes, it was the first thing I did. When I tried to open the in game bug fixer menu it says "No avalible" and don't open the menu. So I can't do anything. It is clearly a bug.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes