Aug 11, 2019
This is so bugged, I can't even progress after the motherfucking beginning! It stuck at the begging where the bitch give that dude a blowjob and then proceed to kick the MC balls, it's stuck in the loading because it can't load a .png apparently
I had problems at first and after that it works well for me

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
if my rpgm saves didn't disappear everytime I redownload the games I might like them a shitload more. I've started this game about 5 times now and I really don't want to again. ah ren'py is so much better about that.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have a problem in the hotel, after spending the night with Sarah, I am stuck in the hotel at 2100 saying that I should go to the room but the only room open is mine and time just keeps going on with no where to sleep or anything else. HELP!!

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
You can open the phone in the inventory and it will work and then i went to Midtown for the next scene, at least it worked for me
For 087, after Andrea scene and Mafia contract page if you have black screen.

Press escape - open items - open phone - close phone - press w in the keyboard - open bug fixer - click black screen

Yes it worked for me as well. Thanks for the tip, MCBabyFace.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
if my rpgm saves didn't disappear everytime I redownload the games I might like them a shitload more. I've started this game about 5 times now and I really don't want to again. ah ren'py is so much better about that.
you do know you can copy your old saves from the old games folder onto the new one right?

• Haha
Reactions: Minipax84

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
I have a problem in the hotel, after spending the night with Sarah, I am stuck in the hotel at 2100 saying that I should go to the room but the only room open is mine and time just keeps going on with no where to sleep or anything else. HELP!!
I had to spend time up in the room, and then the mc walked through some walls and triggered the next scene. I had to enter/renter and spend time to get it to trigger but it was also buggy for me. I think i saved and reloaded a few times too.

Nov 4, 2020
Guys i need help, in the new update when I finish talking to Carol to join Daisy, I go to see the quest with Sarah and the game tells me to focus on the school quest and there are no more quests for the school. Any help? 1638122877849.png

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The book of faces tell me to go to talk with Sayuki in Otto Labs on the morning but she never appears there...

BDI

May 23, 2017
I had to spend time up in the room, and then the mc walked through some walls and triggered the next scene. I had to enter/renter and spend time to get it to trigger but it was also buggy for me. I think i saved and reloaded a few times too.
That is the way that I got to Sarah, I'm talking about the second night.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys

it is my first time playing this game so i have a problem how you guys go to the class it is the 3rd day of the game well i think it is first quest i guess.....

so how should i go to in school and then in the class?

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
That is the way that I got to Sarah, I'm talking about the second night.
I did the same thing for the rest of the night scenes and it eventually worked for me. just had to play around with it and eventually it triggered the next 2 scenes

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes