Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i cant study with lucy. game stuck
Same issue. Study Icon disappears when whiteboard shows up.
Edit: Bon release a fix

Anyone can make an android port!!
Someone else makes the android port now and not always for every version, so you will have to wait.
Remember if your stuck due to a bug or missing image, there is nothing you can do and will have to wait maybe next 2 updates until the android port is updated. You should really try to get an emulator up and running on your device.
As you may notice members are currently getting tons of bugs. With android port you will get stuck anyway and cant fix yourself.

I tried using joiplay and this happened. Can you help me sir!
Try the compress version using Joiplay. Joiplay automatically installs the emerladCoder cheat plugin on first run. So you may need to use a fresh game and do not run. Go into Joiplay settings and disable automatically cheat install. Then run the game

Me too... joyplay dont works in my phone... I wish some one makes Android port...
Even if someone releases an android port, you may notice the games is riddle with bugs. You will be stuck and cannot do anything about it and cant play the game anyway. The andorid port is not updated constantly, does not fix bugs and is even not updated for some game updates. I really hope you try to get Joiplay or Maldives up and running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Srg3369

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how do i know what version of the game i have? that way i can update correctly
The dev doesnt have a version number anymore. So you just have to remember which version you download / date of the file created on your device. If your talking about FULL and Compress, then full version will be huge approx. 5-6GB and contain files in www/img/pictures with the extension "rpgmvp" whereas compress is approx 1GB and contains file in the same location as "png"

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
On dating with mom, where i can get the flowers? I know it is on study with mom, but the button dont appear like before

batanegra

May 8, 2017
The dev doesnt have a version number anymore. So you just have to remember which version you download / date of the file created on your device. If your talking about FULL and Compress, then full version will be huge approx. 5-6GB and contain files in www/img/pictures with the extension "rpgmvp" whereas compress is approx 1GB and contains file in the same location as "png"
frick, because i have one with 5gb, but i don't know if i can put the update only in there or will it cause problems
PD: 14/8/2021, that's the last updated version i got

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Been a while since I've checked in on this game, even though I've supported Beggar for years, has he managed to catch up with before the remake?
From reading the forum it seems you're getting closed to banging Lucy, so seems like it?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
frick, because i have one with 5gb, but i don't know if i can put the update only in there or will it cause problems
PD: 14/8/2021, that's the last updated version i got
Sorry bro, that's seems to be v0.85. I am assuming :unsure:
You will have no choice but to download the entire FULL or try the compress version. With compress I release update patches also which sometime contain updates from 2 or more versions. e.g. patch to v0.88 from v0.86

Where is Markus? The hint says go to street and talk with Markus but I can't find him.
On the left side next to bus stop, if we're talking about the same quest.

RiverBranch & moop321

Bon release a study icon fix
I have included it in the unofficial bug fixes post as well.

Last edited:

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Wow... Very good isn't already updated before this version, so what this version 88 update for?

artyeiei

Jan 9, 2020
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.87
AMY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME

RANDOM

To see all the previous animations click HERE, you will find all the scenes in the game so far, not only the update, pre-revamp included.

These are the most "important" scenes of the update, those that are not here are simply images that do not merit a scene.
P.S. If theres scenes missing, tell @/pm me and I will upload it too.

Have a nice day everbody.

How to get amy laura marie sence ?

GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
Can someone help please?

I'm currently doing Lucy's birthday quest to fill the board. But I can't get the flowers for her since I can no longer study with her (the orange icon w/ the study cap isn't appearing in my room). What should I do?

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
shame there's not more mc gay scenes but not with any guy but effeminate guys like Jason or femboys or traps not trans but i wouldn't complain if there was more trans scenes

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Can someone help please?

I'm currently doing Lucy's birthday quest to fill the board. But I can't get the flowers for her since I can no longer study with her (the orange icon w/ the study cap isn't appearing in my room). What should I do?
check some pages back there is a share fix

Reactions: GiornoX

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
How do I go further in Amy's quest? After I saw her boyfriend be with a prostitute in the Hornet Pub, the Book of Faces kept telling me to keep doing Maria's quest. It said to find Maria by the pool in the morning, but she's never there in the morning. What do I do?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes