RidiculousG

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone can help me with this problem

after finish select Nora
I have the same problem, after talking to Andrea with Markus, I get sent to the tutorial for the gang's jobs, then the screen goes black and even if I can pull up my phone and fix the black screen, I can't advance the story.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Where is Markus? The hint says go to street and talk with Markus but I can't find him.
How do I go further in Amy's quest? After I saw her boyfriend be with a prostitute in the Hornet Pub, the Book of Faces kept telling me to keep doing Maria's quest. It said to find Maria by the pool in the morning, but she's never there in the morning. What do I do?
where is the library?
Grab my Guide (link in my sig and in the OP), it has just about everything on everyone and will help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play the game besides having just about all the Where do I/How do I/When Do I.

Yamato

Apr 24, 2017
1639160981441.png
Help me, after the Gang app intro, screen when black, use fix bug black screen, CODEX video feed just stuck here and I cannot advance gang quest

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How to get this scene? This came from the unofficial bugfix
The unofficial just included some missing images and extras from the old version of the game to fix the errors in current v0.88. I am unsure if these scenes you mentioned are removed in current v0.88 or still present. Check PokeIssau profile or his post , it has all the scenes currently in the game which you can refer to

View attachment 1538690
Help me, after the Gang app intro, screen when black, use fix bug black screen, CODEX video feed just stuck here and I cannot advance gang quest
Send me your save and I will fix it for you.
Note this bug can be fixed using the pc cheat mod and re-selecting your current gang choice from the menu. Nothing would be affected, so dont worry.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

Yamato

Apr 24, 2017
The unofficial just included some missing images and extras from the old version of the game to fix the errors in current v0.88. I am unsure if these scenes you mentioned are removed in current v0.88 or still present. Check PokeIssau profile or his post , it has all the scenes currently in the game which you can refer to

Note this bug can be fixed using the pc cheat mod and re-selecting your current gang choice from the menu. Nothing would be affected, so dont worry.
Here is my save file, Thanks for the help

Sam12321

Jun 20, 2018
Edit: Bon release a fix

Someone else makes the android port now and not always for every version, so you will have to wait.
Remember if your stuck due to a bug or missing image, there is nothing you can do and will have to wait maybe next 2 updates until the android port is updated. You should really try to get an emulator up and running on your device.
As you may notice members are currently getting tons of bugs. With android port you will get stuck anyway and cant fix yourself.

Try the compress version using Joiplay. Joiplay automatically installs the emerladCoder cheat plugin on first run. So you may need to use a fresh game and do not run. Go into Joiplay settings and disable automatically cheat install. Then run the game

hey can you release compressed version of update on another site like workupload. mega doesn't work on my browser. i tried other browser, still.

Even if someone releases an android port, you may notice the games is riddle with bugs. You will be stuck and cannot do anything about it and cant play the game anyway. The andorid port is not updated constantly, does not fix bugs and is even not updated for some game updates. I really hope you try to get Joiplay or Maldives up and running.

Yamato

Apr 24, 2017

Bonus, I fix the way u said, change gang, I change back to my current Gang, it's said meet Sayuki in the morning at Otter lab, but I cannot see her

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here is my save file, Thanks for the help
Fixed

Bonus, I fix the way u said, change gang, I change back to my current Gang, it's said meet Sayuki in the morning at Otter lab, but I cannot see her
It is not on ground floor in otter labs. Explore inside otter labs my friend ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Can I skip the animations somehow? Fucking hell I have been stuck at on double animation sequence for 3 hours, it just kept crashing

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes