Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, seriously, I need help.
I am at a point where after you handed a card to Sarah she do naked dance for you, that crash like hell.
And if I somehow got lucky and went through that smoothly, it immediately move on to the Joanna dance which also always crash.
Adding salt to injury, it is not possible to save in between. What should I do? The animations is testing my patience.
Update on the issue, it was due to the compressed version

Reactions: pletoxxx

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Is Sarah's update complete, or will there be a .89 update in a few weeks? Asking because it looks like she got fewer house events compared to amy and laura

masterpui

Jul 18, 2020
I have save since talking to Marckus until the end of update from 22-7

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Bro help me. So Lucy goes to mc's room. She says its messy but its fuking clean af. Can you help me with the bugs? I'm stuck here.

cyberstone911

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have a PC save as close as possible to the Dragunov Pub mission, where you have to move the boxes in the warehouse? Or just before saving Amy from the Dragunov ? Thanks a lot !

trololol224

Dec 21, 2020
Is Sarah's update complete, or will there be a .89 update in a few weeks? Asking because it looks like she got fewer house events compared to amy and laura
i had just finished playing the current update and it seems that sarah’s storyline is already completed as stated on the boof of faces (unless we are not going to consider the laura and sarah threesome part that will be added nxt update)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
IMG_20211211_211212.jpg IMG_20211211_211235.jpg
Bro help me. So Lucy goes to mc's room. She says its messy but its fuking clean af. Can you help me with the bugs? I'm stuck here.
i'm fucking tired of these bugs. It says go to sleep, Lucy comes in mc bedroom. She sees dirty clothes everywhere. And that's the problem. There are no dirty clothes on the floor

Please help. Don't ignore please

IMG_20211211_211205.jpg

Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
Hello, does Mrs. Johnson have a school scene after you complete her quest? The book of faces keeps saying to visit her at her home, but I have already done all the sex scenes. Also, while doing Daisy and Shirly's dates I noticed that the stats for some other girls where also going up, is this normal?

Screen1.PNG Screen2.PNG

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Update on the issue, it was due to the compressed version
The compress works fine. Some pc may not be able to decode and run the game properly. This is for all compress on the forum. The majority it works just fine, heck it even runs better on phones than FULL.

I can't load my save file help please
Install the Cheat Mod, this error shows when you attempt to load a cheating save in a clean game.
The main pc cheat mod HERE does not cause problem like this. You can use save back and forth without issue. I never got a problem and I use multiple cheat saves from members on clean version, compress and full all the time. Furthermore, another member had this issue and they was using my cheat mod already :whistle: and the problem was related to them also using another cheat mod plugin.
That error is due to plugin issue, either stored in save or game itself. Most likely the former and not associated with the mod. The mod may even correct errors like this because I disable and remove unwanted problems.

Fahmi17 send me your save and I will see what causes this problem and make a fix for it.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone help me with this glitch? View attachment 1540221
Use the bugfixer then choose stuck image option. OR replay the phone tutorial and properly follow its steps by opening the phone.

Hello, does Mrs. Johnson have a school scene after you complete her quest? The book of faces keeps saying to visit her at her home, but I have already done all the sex scenes. Also, while doing Daisy and Shirly's dates I noticed that the stats for some other girls where also going up, is this normal?

View attachment 1540180 View attachment 1540181
This is not normal at all. Send me your save by the dates

Incest games fan it is posted many times about the laundry bug. Please use the search option in the forum next time. Your bug is easily fixed using the unofficial bug fixes. I used your save without issue.

Next update, I am not fixing any bugs. The dev needs to step up and fix his own bugs. If I keep doing it, it may never get fix. I hope everyone agrees and understands.
I will only fix members saves here.

Last edited:

Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
Use the bugfixer then choose stuck image option. OR replay the phone tutorial and properly follow its steps by opening the phone.

This is not normal at all. Send me your save by the dates

Incest games fan it is posted many times about the laundry bug. Please use the search option in the forum next time. Your bug is easily fixed using the unofficial bug fixes. I used your save without issue.

Next update, I am not fixing any bugs. The dev needs to step up and fix his own bugs. If I keep doing it, it may never get fix.
I will only fix members saves here.
File 21 is before the dates and 22 is after I had them bot at 4 hearts. Ty for helping

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
File 21 is before the dates and 22 is after I had them bot at 4 hearts. Ty for helping
I think something is wrong with your game itself. I am unable to reproduce this error. I went through both saves and it was not increasing any other women love points or anything. I suggest you download a clean copy of the game. As for Jordan BOF, it will keep saying the same thing over and over. I am sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'm not seeing anything wrong.

Last edited:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
man this game is full of bugs i redownload it but now my game has new bug

it is PC COMPRESSED

HOW should i fix this?
also save file

Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
I think something is wrong with your game itself. I am unable to reproduce this error. I went through both saves and it was not increasing any other women love points or anything. I suggest you download a clean copy of the game. As for Jordan BOF, it will keep saying the same thing over and over. I am sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'm not seeing anything wrong.
Hey, could it be that the problem is how the cheat mod is showing the variables for those parameters instead of the love points instead of the actual love points going up. Just checked my save files and there other female love points dont increase

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes