Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
I think something is wrong with your game itself. I am unable to reproduce this error. I went through both saves and it was not increasing any other women love points or anything. I suggest you download a clean copy of the game. As for Jordan BOF, it will keep saying the same thing over and over. I am sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'm not seeing anything wrong.
Hey, could it be that the problem is how the cheat mod is showing the variables for those parameters instead of the love points instead of the actual love points going up. Just checked my save files and there other female love points dont increase

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it is with bug fix
You did not apply the missing images posted at the unofficial bugfix that is why you are getting the problem

Hey, could it be that the problem is how the cheat mod is showing the variables for those parameters instead of the love points instead of the actual love points going up. Just checked my save files and there other female love points dont increase
Good point, didnt think of that. That could be the case in truth, because I haven't updated or checked if the variables match in a while, cause it not really important or a high priority. If the dev changes it, then sure the cheat mod would display it differently. I will check next week when I get some time, for now those values could just be ignored cause the displaying of them, in the long run, don't affect the game in any way.

Last edited:

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
I Can't Fix Lucy Laundry, I Tried With Bug Fix, But That's Not Working Again.
Please Somebody Send Me Save File After Lucy Laundry.

Blackacemega

Jun 3, 2017
I guess I'm stuck. I'm trying to advance Lucy's quest, but it says to work on Sarah's, but for Sarah it says that I've completed everything. I tried looking at the guide and I've gotten to the point of talking to Markus on the roof and watching the cutscene, but it says next to meet Daisy in the bathroom but there's nothing to interact with there. Do I need to advance in Daisy's quest first? I'm currently at the point where it says to visit her home and do dates and I can't seem to get past that point. Do I just keep working on it until I encounter some scene, am I missing something, or am I just softlocked?

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
I will lick your feet, but for a price.
View attachment 1539011 View attachment 1539015 View attachment 1539023 View attachment 1539017 View attachment 1539022 View attachment 1539021

Sarah nooooo, what are you doing?!!!
View attachment 1539012 View attachment 1539013 View attachment 1539025

A good pet
View attachment 1539014 View attachment 1539028 View attachment 1539110 View attachment 1539033 View attachment 1539029 View attachment 1539035 View attachment 1539036 View attachment 1539037 View attachment 1539016 View attachment 1539030 View attachment 1539034

Daisy's mom used to be trap :p
View attachment 1539111 View attachment 1539048 View attachment 1539047 View attachment 1539046 now shes a goddess *-* View attachment 1539052

MC weird hobbys o_O
View attachment 1539061 View attachment 1539060 View attachment 1539059 View attachment 1539091 View attachment 1539058 View attachment 1539057 View attachment 1539075

Jaqueline (Nestor right hand) is grateful that you saved her from the police.
View attachment 1539069 View attachment 1539068 View attachment 1539067 View attachment 1539066 View attachment 1539065 View attachment 1539064 View attachment 1539063 View attachment 1539062

Tom's mom not only makes good burritos, but she also makes good blowjobs.
View attachment 1539089 View attachment 1539088 View attachment 1539087 View attachment 1539086 View attachment 1539085 View attachment 1539084 View attachment 1539083 View attachment 1539082 View attachment 1539081 View attachment 1539080 View attachment 1539079

Future foursome I hope
View attachment 1539094

The promised date to the pool with Rachel.
View attachment 1539104 View attachment 1539105 View attachment 1539107
All this are images from the dropped version of the game or some are Patreon only images that will be future scenes?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Trial13
I updated the pc cheat mod to fix the issue and also added in extra love points that were added to the game

I guess I'm stuck. I'm trying to advance Lucy's quest, but it says to work on Sarah's, but for Sarah it says that I've completed everything. I tried looking at the guide and I've gotten to the point of talking to Markus on the roof and watching the cutscene, but it says next to meet Daisy in the bathroom but there's nothing to interact with there. Do I need to advance in Daisy's quest first? I'm currently at the point where it says to visit her home and do dates and I can't seem to get past that point. Do I just keep working on it until I encounter some scene, am I missing something, or am I just softlocked?
I recommend you check out HaremHero Always
Check his profile he has a from each version of the game.
Will help better, as it is more visual.

I Can't Fix Lucy Laundry, I Tried With Bug Fix, But That's Not Working Again.
Please Somebody Send Me Save File After Lucy Laundry.
The fix is working as far as I can tell. Your the second person to say it is not and when I tried the previous person save it was working just fine with the fix.
Send your save and I will see if the fix is indeed not working. Which I highly doubt

Last edited:
Reactions: Subyan

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how should i do that? i put the fix bug thing in game folder before i start the game
Go to the unofficial bugfix post. You will see 3 attachment.
One for the bugfixes and the other for missing images. Use compress missing images for compress version or the other for FULL. It is rather straight forward

Reactions: gartal

Blackacemega

Jun 3, 2017
Trial13
While having a visual guide is nice, it still didn't help much. There's no sparkles in the bathroom for daisy; and for some reason when I study with Carol it takes me directly to the Tinymon Tournament (which I did everything there because I didn't know what was going on).

Here is the save if anyone wants to take a look.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Trial13
I updated the pc cheat mod to fix the issue and also added in extra love points that were added to the game

The fix is working as far as I can tell. Your the second person to say it is not and when I tried the previous person save it was working just fine with the fix.
Send your save and I will see if the fix is indeed not working. Which I highly doubt
Ok. I Tried This Save, And I Played This Scene With BugFix, Lucy Laundry. That Was Good.
But Problem Is After That.
Because After Lucy Laundry, Lucy's Quests Don't Show At Book of Faces.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ok. I Tried This Save, And I Played This Scene With BugFix, Lucy Laundry. That Was Good.
But Problem Is After That.
Because After Lucy Laundry, Lucy's Quests Don't Show At Book of Faces.
Then the bug fix is working fine. This is another unrelated issue. This an entirely different bug in the game which was fixed in the unofficial bugfixes but only for those who playing way way sooner. I will make a bug fix for this,hopefully by tonight when I get some time, current time here is approx. 3pm. Please note this game bug is a really bad one and messes with the entire Lucy quest line

salyhero here is your save fixed in the mean time.

Last edited:

humbigboot

Aug 18, 2019
Try going left, I think its the quest where hes not outside of your house, hes near your house.
Hey PokeIssau, you did *amazing work with the list/caps/gifs of all the scenes!! Was wondering if you had (or could make) a list of the interactive sex scenes and how to access them, also (either in a completed save or in process or whatnot)

QuasarInTheSpace

Jul 31, 2020
I believe this is the same game bug I mentioned above, but I can be wrong. I will look into it later tonight. In the mean time provide a save, so I can better test.
Can you see my problem pls!! :S :S
I don't know what i need to do to solve him

Thanks for your time T.T

"Hello, can any one help me? :S

Im realy need help T.T

Carol don't slap mi when I tell him to organize the party with daisy and i cant continue with the history.

I assumed it was because I had not completed the date with her in that moment and now i finish the carol's content but I can't talk to her again about the party.

I'm stuck not being able to continue with sarah's story because of this.

Any idea pls?

We have any form to activate or reset that quest/dialogue with carol?? "

Trial13

Feb 3, 2019
Does Beth and Mrs. Jhonson have school scene? I have completed both routes and have had 3some with Daisy and Beth.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes