Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry dont have them. I usually dont keep copy of old ones and if needed just search google. Members basically copy and paste the work here on their website. Just search the title or search the information written on the post. You will gets tons of sites with links to old copies.

A lot has changed since, so I suggest a new game or you might get some bugs stopping you later on, requiring new game anyway. I also suggest you use saves supplied by Jieigh, they are on his profile and the main page. If you really want to use your old save, which I highly dont recommend, send it and I will edit it for it to load with current. But as I said, you might get bugs causing you to start over, losing all your progress.
There was bugs whenever we finish Laura quest in the morning. How to solve it?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There was bugs whenever we finish Laura quest in the morning. How to solve it?
Sorry but not aware of it, so idk. Maybe check the

hi, would like to ask if the compressed version is already patched in inc and bugfixes? thanks and happy gaming y'all
The compress post says no code was edited. Therefore, this would mean, it is the default game v0.88 in compressed format. Does not contain anything else. Everything else has to be manually added in which is compatible with both the compress and full games :) (y)

how do you get rachel's anal sex at her home. I already did the dinner scene and had sex at MC's house.
I did not check check but I dont see anything in the game turning it on for players. But the scenes are there, so use a save editor and turn on switch 177 then talk to Rachel in her home

Last edited:
Reactions: ReistRudheart

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
This is after the tournament sarah completely broken no sex scenes interactive or otherwise and she was bugged during the tournament no scenes no pool show according to the walkthrough or anything any idea what went wrong there or how to fix this?
got save before the tournament but it's the same outcome

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
didn't find any combination yet. If somebody know please tell..
Check the

This is after the tournament sarah completely broken no sex scenes interactive or otherwise and she was bugged during the tournament no scenes no pool show according to the walkthrough or anything any idea what went wrong there or how to fix this?
got save before the tournament but it's the same outcome
Check to see if incest is turn on. Refer to incest on main page

RidiculousG

Aug 18, 2017
Well, I don't know why but my game still breaks after talking to Andrea with Marckus, even after downloading the bugfix. Anybody know what's going on?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well, I don't know why but my game still breaks after talking to Andrea with Marckus, even after downloading the bugfix. Anybody know what's going on?
When last you downloaded the unofficial bugfixes, it has been updated multiple times. Refer to the edited time on the post. The fix only works before visiting Andrea home. Please use search in the thread to find these answers. Also this was said like one page behind. If you are still getting issue just go Midtown again and the game will correct itself.

That's it from me guys, I think I covered enough of the bugs and issues with the game for now. I hope next update dev focuses on just bug fixes. Go to or profile here Violent_Mussel (yes this is Bon profile) and report the bugs. I'm going to take a step back for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ignacio Tolomeo

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Check the

Check to see if incest is turn on. Refer to incest on main page
Thanks SoTN yes the was it apparently misclicked the table when i was checking the new home rolled back a waaaay earlier save was missing a big chunk with BOTH Lucy AND Sarah still going through them

DemonNoxion

Jun 7, 2018
There is a bug in the story carol

Still in the girls' bathroom and I don't know what to do.
When I use the phone to see what to do to complete the story it says I have to go out on a date with her twice and when I call her this is what appears no response

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
While having a visual guide is nice, it still didn't help much. There's no sparkles in the bathroom for daisy; and for some reason when I study with Carol it takes me directly to the Tinymon Tournament (which I did everything there because I didn't know what was going on).

Here is the save if anyone wants to take a look.
You have to meet Daisy in the bathroom downstairs and have interaction with what happens

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Before I even got to know Pam, I was given the option to bang her in the bathroom. It turns out she was already completed and when I had sex with her in her apartment, all of the sex options were already there. Heck, none of her sex pictures show and the game keeps telling me to bring her weed which means I can't complete her quest. Is this a glitch and if so, can it be fixed? I don't want to be a problem later in the game.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
hey will you update these saves?
The last release didn't add anything repeatable or anything new to do after you finish the release's content, so I'm not in a hurry about it. Like, if a release adds anything new to the gameplay after you finish it, you can be sure I'll try my best to update the saves within a week or two from the release. If it's just for the sake of having it "done" to start the next release, then meh, I'll update before the next release comes or up to a few days later, but that's it. Also, don't expect to see me hyped about the game while the dev is focusing on Lucy and Sarah. I get it, a lot of people like them, they are the """"""main"""""" attraction of the game, big bums, but for me... Meh

EDIT: GOSH DANG IT I just realised 0.88 has been out for a couple days now. How long did I sleep that BoN started releasing fast?
Ok, I'm on a busy week, I THINK I'll be able to update it up to thursday

Last edited:

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sinfonia da Noite, postagem: 7098637, membro: 37104"]
Android - (n)(n)(n)

-(y)(y)(y)
[/CITAR]
symphony of the night can you tell me very clearly how do you run the game in joiplay? what do i really need to do to run cool on mobile
do I need some file? tell me in detail I appreciate it bro

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes