Oct 16, 2019
I don't get it, what there is to do in 0.88??? In the changelog it says "Interactive sex" but for who??. There is the scenes for Sarah in his room, but is that it??

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
I need help, before unlocking Beth's story, just at the moment when I find her mother with her boyfriend in the school locker room. I get a loading error saying that the 5SchoolQuest465 image is not loading. does anyone know how to fix it?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Reactions: RedOMFG

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I really wish we didn't have to choose just one gang. If this was a visual novel it wouldn't be that big of a problem, because would be able to just skip all the text I've already read. I know there is the cheat mod that allows you to change gangs, but that stuff is always risky and can mess up your game/saves.

Reactions: Archaon11111

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Symphony of the Night is this the game breaking bug with lucy? i cannot exit the new house after joining a gang and visiting the spare room. attached is save, i havent run into any bugs so far but i wasnt using the latest, greatest unofficial bug fix (had the verson before it)

Figured it out. I went to talk to Nesrot in the club instead of talking him first near his car, and this breaks the game because u never meet lucy before entering new house

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Man I really wish we didn't have to choose just one gang. If this was a visual novel it wouldn't be that big of a problem, because would be able to just skip all the text I've already read. I know there is the cheat mod that allows you to change gangs, but that stuff is always risky and can mess up your game/saves.
Yeah it's so strange when you slog through 20 hours of choice less scenarios to all of a sudden be hit with a faction decision and attitude mechanic that doesn't seem worthwhile. And according to polls majority of players went with the Russians or Nesrot so the other 2 are probably gonna be dead ends in terms of content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah it's so strange when you slog through 20 hours of choice less scenarios to all of a sudden be hit with a faction decision and attitude mechanic that doesn't seem worthwhile. And according to polls majority of players went with the Russians or Nesrot so the other 2 are probably gonna be dead ends in terms of content.
Oh shit, that means I am fucked I went with the chinese.

dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
Is Sarah and Alexx threesome, Sarah's virginity with MC or did I fuck something? Because that was kinda bad... no dialog, you just change from Alexx to Sarah, and she rides it like its just an usual day.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes