undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
where is it Post #1?
Are you serious? The first post of this whole thread, page one on the very top! THE FIRST POSTING!

can you help me? i looked all over the school and sarah is nowhere to be found.
Afaik on 1st floor in one of the toilets. There are no stars to be seen. Check all stalls. Don't worry if you miss it. The event repeats the next days until you found her!

Leo212

Sep 28, 2017
Hey, thanks a lot bro, yes sarah was on the fist floor, but now when I go to sleep it restarts the mission of Lucy picking up clothes only there are no clothes to pick up

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You got one of the same bugs as I had the weekend. The quest value of her decreased at one point. Still trying to figure out, when.

For me it was when I did the „stalker“-quest with Laura. Or after it, I had the first bug occurring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo212

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey, thanks a lot bro, yes sarah was on the fist floor, but now when I go to sleep it restarts the mission of Lucy picking up clothes only there are no clothes to pick up
You got one of the same bugs as I had the weekend. The quest value of her decreased at one point. Still trying to figure out, when.

For me it was when I did the „stalker“-quest with Laura. Or after it, I had the first bug occurring.
Both of these were fixed in the unofficial bug fixes at main page.

[QUOTE = "Sinfonia da Noite, postagem: 7098637, membro: 37104"]
Android - (n)(n)(n)

-(y)(y)(y)
[/CITAR]
symphony of the night can you tell me very clearly how do you run the game in joiplay? what do i really need to do to run cool on mobile
do I need some file? tell me in detail I appreciate it bro
Refer to this . Cant really be more clearer than that. If you still dont get it, then feel free to PM me, I will help you out further.

Last edited:

dante4eva

Feb 17, 2018
guys can you help me please . after downloading this update when im opening the game i get a black screen. i also redownload the whole game again. any idea?

RidiculousG

Aug 18, 2017
When last you downloaded the unofficial bugfixes, it has been updated multiple times. Refer to the edited time on the post. The fix only works before visiting Andrea home. Please use search in the thread to find these answers. Also this was said like one page behind. If you are still getting issue just go Midtown again and the game will correct itself.
I downloaded the last version, where this bug was supposedly fixed. I used it on a save before visiting Andrea and it still broke, I even went back a few saves and re-did the night before. The only reason I posted in the first place is because I was trying to figure out what I was missing from the previous page.

For some reason, I still got the tutorial and a black screen after talking to Andrea. I couldn't use my phone from the keybind, but I got it from the inventory to get my screen back to normal. After that I went to Midtown and the scene played again, but the right way this time, so thanks for the info

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded the last version, where this bug was supposedly fixed. I used it on a save before visiting Andrea and it still broke, I even went back a few saves and re-did the night before. The only reason I posted in the first place is because I was trying to figure out what I was missing from the previous page.

For some reason, I still got the tutorial and a black screen after talking to Andrea. I couldn't use my phone from the keybind, but I got it from the inventory to get my screen back to normal. After that I went to Midtown and the scene played again, but the right way this time, so thanks for the info
The bug is fixed, note this is for Gentleman gang. Members only reported this bug only happening with gentleman gang. Which gang did you choose? Maybe it happen with all gang? Let me know

Last edited:

magoloc

Nov 25, 2021
what else is in this update is from sarah, does she end up coming back from the championship, there is no more, or is there? I can't find anything else

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I still can't find Sayuki
Nothing is wrong with the quest as far as I can tell, I didn't fix anything there. She is not suppose to be on the ground floor but inside otter lab as I mentioned already.You can check the .

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
I don't get it, what there is to do in 0.88??? In the changelog it says "Interactive sex" but for who??. There is the scenes for Sarah in his room, but is that it??

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes