Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am getting this error when I try to see the scene mike and beth's mom. Is there a bug fix for this?

Dec 15, 2018
torTE="Symphony of the Night, post: 6539250, member: 37104"]
If you are using the pc cheat mod, apply it first then the unofficial bug-fixes after.

v0.88 game bug fixes
Updated: 08/12/2021
If the dev still didn't fix any of the old bugs, please let me know and I will update the OLD bug fixes. They are just below for reference. Will add and update as member's report new bugs.
  1. Added missing Images (Compress and Full)
  2. Intro Amy Animation Restored
  3. Lucy TV Loop
  4. Lucy Kitchen bug fix: Fixes the problem where you cannot talk to Lucy in the kitchen at new house
  5. Lucy Main Door Fix : This will fix the bug where as Lucy, nothing happens at the main door in the new house at night.
  6. Not getting principal call to office to meet Warren.
  7. Bon study icon fix included

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
[/QUOTE]

HHey, i keep getting the lucy laundry loop bug. I notice that it is in the "old 0.87" list. Does that mean the 0.88 bug fix doesn't has it?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
torTE="Symphony of the Night, post: 6539250, member: 37104"]
If you are using the pc cheat mod, apply it first then the unofficial bug-fixes after.

v0.88 game bug fixes
Updated: 08/12/2021
If the dev still didn't fix any of the old bugs, please let me know and I will update the OLD bug fixes. They are just below for reference. Will add and update as member's report new bugs.
  1. Added missing Images (Compress and Full)
  2. Intro Amy Animation Restored
  3. Lucy TV Loop
  4. Lucy Kitchen bug fix: Fixes the problem where you cannot talk to Lucy in the kitchen at new house
  5. Lucy Main Door Fix : This will fix the bug where as Lucy, nothing happens at the main door in the new house at night.
  6. Not getting principal call to office to meet Warren.
  7. Bon study icon fix included

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Yeah that did the trick, thanks guys

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
On the gang quest hints it says go the hornet pub in the morning and go the office but cant do it. and also i am not even in hornet gang.. Any fix for this?

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
When i put in the bug fix, i keep getting the intro Amy BJ on her boyfriend anytime i walk into the first floor of the old house

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Finish quest 'talk to Maria in the pool by morning' please. My head starting to hurt finding Maria but there is absolutely fucking no one here

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
When i put in the bug fix, i keep getting the intro Amy BJ on her boyfriend anytime i walk into the first floor of the old house
Redownload the bug fixes

Finish quest 'talk to Maria in the pool by morning' please. My head starting to hurt finding Maria but there is absolutely fucking no one here
Ignore this quest. It only happens at second house

On the gang quest hints it says go the hornet pub in the morning and go the office but cant do it. and also i am not even in hornet gang.. Any fix for this?
I am assuming, maybe you use the in game gang switch or someone else mod. Try using the pc cheat mod posted at OP and change mafia to the one you want and it should work.

Reactions: Sananeaq1

cyberstone911

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have a PC save as close as possible to the Dragunov Pub mission, where you have to move the boxes in the warehouse? It's the first job you get after involuntarily getting hired. Preferably before that mission of course, and also with not too much progress in the individual stories...

ansfares

Dec 2, 2021
in the lucy story There is a bug the black screen but i cant fixt because the phone does not work it say it is not available now

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes