Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've asked this before and got no response, maybe you guys thought I was trolling.
In the original you had options that were darker (more fun), which vanished in the earlier versions of this remake.
Are they still gone? if so are they gone for good?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Quick moves to characters don't work correctly. After moving instead of the main character - mouse arrow. This problem was in the previous version.
What you mean by quick moves? Movement of the character or movement in BOF to the character profiles?
Send your save and I will fix it.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
What you mean by quick moves? Movement of the character or movement in BOF to the character profiles?
Send your save and I will fix it.
Can this be fixed somehow in the game itself? Or how to do it? It's just that the game is still translated into another language and those users are also wondering how to solve this problem.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can this be fixed somehow in the game itself? Or how to do it? It's just that the game is still translated into another language and those users are also wondering how to solve this problem.
You did not answer my previous reply. I dont know what is wrong with your save. Movement is working correctly on my side meaning BOF and movement of character. ????

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
1643595068165.png
The character is stuck when entering the school, not even pressing Esc. Also, the character isn't in a school uniform for some reason. Already went to bed several times and the character still doesn't change clothes. Bug Fixer does not help.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
I've asked this before and got no response, maybe you guys thought I was trolling.
In the original you had options that were darker (more fun), which vanished in the earlier versions of this remake.
Are they still gone? if so are they gone for good?
Yes. I mean, there is one choice in this one where you do have a pretty fucked up choice to make, but it isn't like when you take advantage of that one woman who is in bondage. Overall, I think Beggar has taken a lighter turn to this game. Probably because more people know who he is, and the darker themes are more difficult to monetize. Like we don't even have pussyfights yet, which is a contest where a woman's body is put up as a wager for the fight (I'm sure you know). If that's still happening then I'm good with the themes of this one.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Next update v0.89 will bring:
- Sarah house events + Laura house events.
- Some extras.
I wonder if those Laura house events mean the threesome content with Laura and other house girls. still can't believe beggar made her into a sex loving nympho whore lmao

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Can anyone recommend games as old and has lots of contents like this?
Thanks in advance
With klub17 graphics? none good, with a lot of content? there are a lot, although it depends on what kind of renders you are looking for, with honey select you have virtues, max life, harem hotel, dark magic, waifu academy, ecchi sensei, a house in the rift, solvalley school, etc.
With koikatsu you have corrupted kingdoms, hs tutor, champion of realms, etc.
Now if you want more realistic graphics in the latest updates area if you filter by popularity you will basically find the vast majority of them (they are there for a reason), for starters the best of them without a doubt is being a dik, from there you will find others like NLT media games of which I recommend lust epidemic and trasure of nadia, there are also others like dating my daughter, dreams of desire, acting lessons, fetish locator, etc.

If you are looking for something more cartoon type, there are good options like what a legend, summertime saga, four elements trainer, rick & morty, amity park, something unlimited etc.

Obviously there are many more in these categories but many are either abandoned or do not have much duration/content, besides the ones I mentioned, especially those of honey select (the first ones above) are the ones that last longer, for example dark magic without exaggeration,
easily you will spend about 40 hours to reach the end of the version, with being a dik as there are two routes from the beginning (without cheating of course) you can play it twice, besides that in itself is not a short game.
Anyway, there are great games around the site, if you are looking for a more personalized recommendation then you would have to mention your personal tastes, fetishes, etc.

Cakpes

Feb 1, 2022
Im stuck at markus story quest , it said that i need to date with his mother after she get the new job in otter lab , she said that she will be off the work at 9 , i can't found her in otter lab either at 9 am and 9 pm ..

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I'm not quite sure what to do about Carol. The quest says "Go on 2 successful dates", I went on exactly 2 successful dates with her, even 3, but the quest does not update.
Also, the hero has a car, but on a date I can not choose it, writes that I have no car.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes