Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 1618515 I still don’t know what going I can’t create a new file how do I change that?
The image you put is for the old game. This thread it for the new version, not the abandoned old version.

Based from your image, you have not extracted the game. That is why it is not saving properly.
Extract the game to get a folder, then run the game as normal and try to save. It should work now. If you dont know how to extract, I suggest you google it/youtube. Simplest way to extract is, right clicking on the archive (in your case the .7z file) and selecting extract here. Something similar like this:

Last edited:

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
The image you put is for the old game. This thread it for the new version, not the abandoned old version.

Based from your image, you have not extracted the game. That is why it is not saving properly.
Extract the game to get a folder, then run the game as normal and try to save. It should work now. If you dont know how to extract, I suggest you google it/youtube. Simplest way to extract is, right clicking on the archive (in your case the .7z file) and selecting extract here. Something similar like this:
Thank you very much. I wanted to see the difference between the old and new one and wondered why they revamped it.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Here's the assignment: Meet Pam Rad with the school.
1643294682131.png
But only an Exclamation mark appears at the entrance, but it is not there. You can't go any further.
1643294742137.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I haven't played this in a while, is it still missing all the fun stuff from the original?
(Last time I plaed it was missing everything that could be considered non-consentual, except the BDSM lady and had turned into a mostly vanilla waifu hunt)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
use joiplay and download rpgm plugin , and you can play it on android, for details watch youtube or contact me
I know how to use joiplay. Already got that plugin too (used it to play a different game). Had to use the compressed version because the phone I was using didn't have enough space though. I gotta get used to the changes between this version and the old one though.

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
I know how to use joiplay. Already got that plugin too (used it to play a different game). Had to use the compressed version because the phone I was using didn't have enough space though. I gotta get used to the changes between this version and the old one though.
So whats the problem??

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
HELP
I have a strange problem with the game: when I run shift+o shift+w menu I can't start my smartphone and the other options work sporadically. Every time I exit this menu, the hero's computer screen suddenly pops up. This makes playing the game impossible for me :(
Anyone have any cure for this?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
HELP
I have a strange problem with the game: when I run shift+o menu I can't start my smartphone and the other options work sporadically. Every time I exit this menu, the hero's computer screen suddenly pops up. This makes playing the game impossible for me :(
Anyone have any cure for this?
Why are you pressing shift+o ? :unsure:

When you press shift, the hide dialogue script activates which bugs your menu. Pressing shift again usually resolves the issue or reloading save surely.

ManDoggM

May 10, 2017
can someone help im stuck with daisy when i go to her house her and her mom are stuck at the front door but when i go to book of faces it say to meet her Saturday morning but i already did

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help im stuck with daisy when i go to her house her and her mom are stuck at the front door but when i go to book of faces it say to meet her Saturday morning but i already did
Your the second person to have this bug that I know of. However without saves prior to the problem I cannot pinpoint it.
Only suggestion would be to reload a previous save. As when this bug happens it is not just Daisy and her mom thats affected but the entire save for other events.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes