Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can somebody pls help, im stuck, main quest tells me to focus on a school quest and school quest tells me use study icon in my room, but im still in first house and there is no study icon
I have no clue how you accomplished that :unsure:. That seems to be a big problem / severe bug. Hmmmm, by chance did you reach the point to choose a gang? Cause I remember an old bug that prevented you from going to the new house which I fixed in old v0.86 of the game. I didnt update it cause I thought the dev fix it in his last 2 updates :oops:.

Feel free to pm me to further help you out, cause this might need many back and forth replies, if you didnt reach the point of choosing a gang. I dont want to spam the thread.

Last edited:

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
I have no clue how you accomplished that :unsure:. That seems to be a big problem / severe bug. Hmmmm, by chance did you reach the point to choose a gang? Cause I remember an old bug that prevented you from going to the new house which I fixed in old v0.86 of the game. I didnt update it cause I thought the dev fix it in his last 2 updates :oops:.

Feel free to pm me to further help you out, cause this might need many back and forth replies, if you didnt reach the point of choosing a gang. I dont want to spam the thread.
My save

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have no clue as to how you miss critical parts. I try my best to fix you save. Do main missions until you get new house
SAVE

Thanks feel dumb right now should have thought of that
Remember if the edited save dont work, that may be because of the messed up files in your game directory what I mentioned before. You will need to follow those steps if it dont load now. SAVE
It is working fine on my side

Last edited:

DemenCia

Sep 29, 2017
I have bug, i can't go upstair. i use bug fix go to bed room but i it's not work when i go upstair again. and i stuck on quest "go to your room and change your clothes" it's quest after go to downstair and wacth tv and then new maid come and she gone and then quest said "go to your room and change your clothes" but i cant go upstair then i warp to bedroom and i change clothes and nothing happen.

Reactions: jr.max

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
HELLO EVERY BODY , A 100% FULL SAVE OF VERSION 0.87, WITH GENTLEMAN GANG ALL COMPLETE, YOU CAN CHANGE GANG USING SONT CHEAT MOD,
100% full save version 0.87 hope to help all

Reactions: titemp

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
yoooo,,, 100% full save version 0.88 full complete everything done for the players who after fapping felt guilty and deleted game and again wanna fuck maria or anna or markus mom, heheh you guys i too am uploading it, if i come to same situtation as you hehe enjoy..... dont feel guilt...

100% FULL SAVE MY NEW LIFE REVAMP v0.88

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
what the hell happy birthday lucy? How do you know what bouquet to give her?
BRO JUST ON SATURDAY EVENING IN YOUR ROOM , YOU WILL SEE TUTOR OPTION , A HAT ICON IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE FOOT BALL WAS, JUST DO IT AND YOU WOULD KNOW AND BUY FLOWER ON MALL, IF YOU DIDN'T GET THAT OPTION JUST LIKE ME, USE BUG FIXER AND ACTIVATE UI, IF STILL DID'T GET THEN YOU CAN SEE ON THE FIRST PLACE THERE ARE SOME FIXEX DOWNLOAD AND COPY THEM, AND ENJOY HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove the hackers facecam? I've tried the image stuck in the bug fixer menu but it comes right back.
The pc cheat mod has a fix for this. If you dont use it, send your save and I will fix.
I would make a bug fix for this if next game update doesnt fix it.

Dee21643

Jan 26, 2022
Hello, I have a little problem after a quest with 5 soccer workouts when I go to bed, Lucy comes in the morning and there is not a single dirty laundry and I can't do anything

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove the hackers facecam? I've tried the image stuck in the bug fixer menu but it comes right back.
It's part of the game she is like your own Jiminy Cricket who directs you where to go etc. But you can tell her to leave only after you catch her with Lucy

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes