williamp

Jul 12, 2017
I cannot find anyway to ask shirley on a date to the mall, like the other ladies ??? Anyone any ideas. She's not in the book of faces so the normal route is ruled out ???

HentoiVR

Jan 10, 2022
I haven't played this game in a while but I remember a song playing at a depressing moment while the main characters is on a cruise ship, anyone know it? finding this song is driving me insane

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you send all the screenshots with Lucy?
And Amy please))
Check PokeIssau animation and picture of all the nice/sex scenes etc : LINK.

I missed the V88 version. Which girls featured in this update?
Interactive sex with Sarah .

I cannot find anyway to ask shirley on a date to the mall, like the other ladies ??? Anyone any ideas. She's not in the book of faces so the normal route is ruled out ???
There is no date as far as I know. You just visit her in the afternoon at her house after doing the quest-line.

I haven't played this game in a while but I remember a song playing at a depressing moment while the main characters is on a cruise ship, anyone know it? finding this song is driving me insane
Cruise ship?? If anyone knows for sure the part, maybe I can find the song

timtheking23

Sep 19, 2020
im having issue with lucy date quest.. studying session is no longer popping up to get info. any help would be appreciated. this game is such a grind but a great game.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
yup that fucked up my game cant load any saves gg
PD: I think i understand why it got so bugged but i cant recover anything i think since i dowloaded a not official bufix and later i used a cheat mod(The ones that appear in the first page) so it must be a conflict there somewhere so i can assume that all my progress is lost, maybe later i will restart it saddly since you cant skip nothing of the dialogue i will resume the game when i am feeling bored XD

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
what is the difference between gallery mod and scene viewer mod? do u need both or are they the same thing?

Reactions: Ale69

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yup that fucked up my game cant load any saves gg
PD: I think i understand why it got so bugged but i cant recover anything i think since i dowloaded a not official bufix and later i used a cheat mod(The ones that appear in the first page) so it must be a conflict there somewhere so i can assume that all my progress is lost, maybe later i will restart it saddly since you cant skip nothing of the dialogue i will resume the game when i am feeling bored XD
The pc cheat mod and unofficial bug fixes work fine together. No issues as far as I know/test.
I have replied to your message in the pc cheat mod thread to further assist with the problem.

what is the difference between gallery mod and scene viewer mod? do u need both or are they the same thing?
Galley mod is now obsolete. The scene viewer mod is updated to current game verson and is in active development. So use the scene viewer mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
ok my dudes im stuck, trying to get to the new stuff but when i check on Lucy and Sarah's quest it says do school missions but school says all quests are done. Did i goof?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
ok my dudes im stuck, trying to get to the new stuff but when i check on Lucy and Sarah's quest it says do school missions but school says all quests are done. Did i goof?
That is a game bug.
The unofficial bug fixes has a fix for this, but only works if you use it before a certain area or before this happen.
Send me your save and I will fix the problem.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Isn't it about time to drop the version 88 b, or version 89 to complete the last uncompleted quest, after the poor Sara update?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes