GANNT01

May 19, 2019
1642086557628.png

After meeting Andrea with Marckus, the screen goes black using Item->Essential Item--> Phone i can exit the black screen, but when i close the phone the picture remain in foreground. I tried various things but i am not able to remove it. Anyone knows the trick to make it disappear?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the sex controls are again? It's been several months since I played this game and I don't remember how to increase your partner's meter in encounters anymore.
I am unsure what you mean cause the game never use any technical sex mechanics. If you are referring to your stats then do Jet sex training at Library. If you refering to increasing females sex/orgasm meter, there is nothing to do besides clicking which sex option you want. Your sex training stats (Jet Library) determine how long you last and how fast your partner orgasm meter increases during sex. Basically, that is it

How long until the update came?
I have no clue then sometimes and most recently, every update always gets delayed. If I would to guess, I would say sometime mid to ending February.

View attachment 1594551

After meeting Andrea with Marckus, the screen goes black using Item->Essential Item--> Phone i can exit the black screen, but when i close the phone the picture remain in foreground. I tried various things but i am not able to remove it. Anyone knows the trick to make it disappear?
Send your save and I would fix.
Note: this can also be fixed using the PC Cheat mod.

Is the android port here?
There is no android port and even if you use it you will become stuck in the game and cant do anything. Use Joiplay instead

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
So symphony of the night boy
are you the spider in the net here?

everyone knows already that the game is delayed every fucking time.
you dont need any insider information for that ;)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So symphony of the night boy
are you the spider in the net here?

everyone knows already that the game is delayed every fucking time.
you dont need any insider information for that ;)
Yet members ask all the time, so how can everyone know :sneaky:.
So rev2020 boy, maybe your the spider in the net, trapped in your own................ is happiness the right word?

If you notice I used, "I guess" after. Google search defines the word perfectly. So ¯\(°_o)/¯.
I am not the dev's patreon nor do I ever have/claim any insider information. I am a pirate and get the game like many others on the forum here.
Now is it wrong for me to answer members who ask for information?
I don't see how your reply was helpful or constructive. But to each his own "I guess" .

on the gang choice you can only choose one right?
Yes only one is chosen. However, you can use the pc cheat mod to play other gangs content if you want. But always one at a time

Last edited:

Sakach1

Nov 24, 2019
it kinda weird that Warren call me but i choose the Russian pub and it notificated me to go to warren place and dragonov club is it normal?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it kinda weird that Warren call me but i choose the Russian pub and it notificated me to go to warren place and dragonov club is it normal?
dragonov club is Russian mafia? I am confuse on the question being asked. You are part of Warren at first until mafia switch then it still have some part related to Warren

Last edited:

GANNT01

May 19, 2019
I am unsure what you mean cause the game never use any technical sex mechanics. If you are referring to your stats then do Jet sex training at Library. If you refering to increasing females sex/orgasm meter, there is nothing to do besides clicking which sex option you want. Your sex training stats (Jet Library) determine how long you last and how fast your partner orgasm meter increases during sex. Basically, that is it

I have no clue then sometimes and most recently, every update always gets delayed. If I would to guess, I would say sometime mid to ending February.

Send your save and I would fix.
Note: this can also be fixed using the PC Cheat mod.

There is no android port and even if you use it you will become stuck in the game and cant do anything. Use Joiplay instead
Thanks again, i have downloaded the cheat mod and i am able to fix it.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
And which file is responsible for time and days of the week? It's just that when I go to bed, the game is on Monday. Rewind time on the phone only works.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
So after the quest of carol (When she runs to the bathroomn like 3 times) i had this popping up and well i dont know if eventually will bug my game or not should i leave it as it is? the save i overwritten already since i found out way later D:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Micomik

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I want to start game from beggining after more than a year and installed new version v0.88. As I saw, smartphone have new design in which I cannot find babysitting jobs. It only have icon for courses in which there are mechanic job and hospital job courses and some dancing course. As I remeber, in old version there was I icon for jobs in which babysitting was as well. Where to find babysitting jobs in this design of smatphone?

Last edited:

monach779

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, I want to start game from beggining after more than a year and installed new version v0.88. As I saw, smartphone have new design in which I cannot find babysitting jobs. It only have icon for courses in which there are mechanic job and hospital job courses and some dancing course. As I remeber, in old version there was I icon for jobs in which babysitting was as well. Where to find babysitting jobs in this design of smatphone?
Go to smartphone on News\Babysitter babysitter.png

Reactions: PokeIssau
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes