Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
your previous saves are not working
What saves :unsure::unsure::unsure:, I have no clue what your talking about. I dont provide saves. I simply help members with their saves.
As I said, this bug with laundry has been answered countless of times. Try to search the forum for the answer.

Supratik_94

Dec 29, 2021
What saves :unsure::unsure::unsure:, I have no clue what your talking about. I dont provide saves. I simply help members with their saves.
As I said, this bug with laundry has been answered countless of times. Try to search the forum for the answer.
I searced the forum and found your files and used them but they are not working

it is showing TYPE ERROR

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I searced the forum and found your files and used them but they are not working
What you need is the bugfixes files (Check the Main page), if it is not working, then you are using it wrong because I just tested your save and it works fine. I suggest you read the bugfixes post thoroughly and learn how to install it.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I HAVE USED THIS ...BUT NOT WORKING
Yo, I am not going to spoon feed members who dont read or try to learn. And constantly spam the thread and my inbox.

1. If you notice that is v0.86 obviously wouldn't work for v0.88
2. I told you once before for another problem to use the unofficial bug fixes, this would fix your issue as well as various problems in the game.
3. I just just just just just said, go to the Main page and use the bugfixes. Read first and try to help yourself.

I am not going to further reply because this is wasting my time. Hopefully you can figure it out yourself or someone with tremendous patience can help you out.

All I am finally saying AGAIN, is use the unofficial bugfixes which is also posted at Main page. It would solve your issue

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I have a question
I hate NTR so does anyone ever have sex with our girls like ever in the whole game
Not that i remember.
You have i scene near begining.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i think is the only...
Probly more 1 or 2 that i'm not thinking...
But the base of the game is around the MC.

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
so im kinda new to this game and idk how things work so imma get to the point when do they update like how many months it take?

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
I'd say that time becasue i know the game and played from scratch multiple time,,,,
And about update, how would i know when?, im not related to the creator nor something like that....
nah i was just asking people to take a wild guess depending on their lastest update time

dragonknight

May 21, 2017
anyone else have this bug, finish all of morgan quests, did his mom and aunt, instead of saying no more to do, it was me to break in lil pops house for 2nd time

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
anyone else have this bug, finish all of morgan quests, did his mom and aunt, instead of saying no more to do, it was me to break in lil pops house for 2nd time
Have you tryed the bug fix on 1st page?
1st time hearing about it.
Can you share something like an image or your save?

12Oppaistle

Nov 4, 2020
Yo, I am not going to spoon feed members who dont read or try to learn. And constantly spam the thread and my inbox.

1. If you notice that is v0.86 obviously wouldn't work for v0.88
2. I told you once before for another problem to use the unofficial bug fixes, this would fix your issue as well as various problems in the game.
3. I just just just just just said, go to the Main page and use the bugfixes. Read first and try to help yourself.

I am not going to further reply because this is wasting my time. Hopefully you can figure it out yourself or someone with tremendous patience can help you out.

All I am finally saying AGAIN, is use the unofficial bugfixes which is also posted at Main page. It would solve your issue
Lmao Sotn, you are a saint man. While I'm on this forum, just waiting for the next update, even I get hella frustrated just reading these dumb stupid mofos repeating their already-been-asked-and answered-around-four-times questions (WHYDONTYOUTRYSEARCHING?!?!!?) over and over again. These braindead monkeys don't deserve you man. And Bon should be paying you at this point. LOL Not enough people appreciate the work you doing. thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Lmao Sotn, you are a saint man. While I'm on this forum, just waiting for the next update, even I get hella frustrated just reading these dumb stupid mofos repeating their already-been-asked-and answered-around-four-times questions (WHYDONTYOUTRYSEARCHING?!?!!?) over and over again. These braindead monkeys don't deserve you man. And Bon should be paying you at this point. LOL Not enough people appreciate the work you doing. thank you
Thanks bro, appreciate the words. No thanks needed though but good to know :). I understand new members / noobs may have difficulty sometimes that why I reply and try to help them out. So they can enjoy the game and everyone can continue to play the game without the frustration of the many game bugs. Searching would be way faster but some seem to not know how to use or dont bother to even try. You get better results in a structure order from most recent search term, if members go into there preference in their profile and go to search options and select "most recent". This gives a better search results, along with trying not to search a whole sentence but one word at a time.
I have real patience but not for members who dont try to read and try to help themselves, constantly asking the same question. Most of these things are computer 101.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes