darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Guys, help me, I'm stuck in this task and I can't provide any help, please shake it to save and the last pictures, how do I continue playing

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys, help me, I'm stuck in this task and I can't provide any help, please shake it to save and the last pictures, how do I continue playing
Firstly stop spamming the thread. No one will bother to help you, well I know I normally dont bother. You and Supratik_94 are spamming for every issue. Either quoting yourself or keep sending the similar message.

Refer to the Forum Rules. Or search for the dev discord and you can constantly ask there.
Also you can refer to the .

I haven't checked your save or anything but from first glance, you are also posting images relating to the scene viewer mod. So go to the scene viewer mod thread and ask there about your issue.

Edit: Just checked your save and I have no issue. Maybe its related to the mod you are using. Your save works fine with the pc cheat mod and unofficial bug fixes installed. All I can recommend is you remove the mod or try the save on a clean copy of the game.

Anyone can share a save file after the soccer in saturday? Related with the school quest.
Check Jieigh post, he manages all the save files: LINK

Guys i'm stuck after seeing dad past, can anyone tell me what i must do? View attachment 1583177
Try press W and using the bugfixer stuck and unstuck option. Or better to reload a save

Playing v0.88 plus added bug fixing from forum. Stuck on Amy quest ( tried incest ON/OFF multiple times) ,till the parking lot all ok but i am unable to go to sleep . Any solutions ???
Try spending time using the phone W options. FYI you always need incest ON or you will lose many scenes. Also even with it OFF, things start to bug out, causing you to become stuck. If you still have issue, send your save facing the problem or right before the event facing the event to trigger.

Yo! This game is so tangled up with sooo many bugs!
I've encountered a few right after starting the game, I got past them, but now there's this ALEXX sexting scene where it pops "Loading error" til the end of it to the point where I can't get past the black loading screen, like, wtf?!

And if by chance there's someone who has an Android save after that scene, I'll gladly appreciate it. ;)
Sorry but android cant share save. So you stuck and cannot continue. Nothing anyone can do. On joiplay you could of share save and use fixes etc. So I recommend you switch to Joiplay on android. Specifically your issue does not exist on Joiplay and you can play it fine

[QUOTE = "asedas1234, publicación: 7277546, miembro: 3096251"]
aún no está implementado.
[/CITA]
Evento: YouTV Fan Girl y cómo hago este evento
As asedas1234 said it is not implemented. You can only get that scene by editing your save or using the pc cheat mod and selecting Youtube famous option.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Firstly stop spamming the thread. No one will bother to help you, well I know I normally dont bother. You and Supratik_94 are spamming for every issue. Either quoting yourself or keep sending the similar message.

Refer to the Forum Rules. Or search for the dev discord and you can constantly ask there.

I haven't checked your save or anything but from first glance, you are also posting images relating to the scene viewer mod. So go to the scene viewer mod thread and ask there about your issue.

Edit: Just checked your save and I have no issue. Maybe its related to the mod you are using. Your save works fine with the pc cheat mod and unofficial bug fixes installed. All I can recommend is you remove the mod or try the save on a clean copy of the game.

Try press W and using the bugfixer stuck and unstuck option. Or better to reload a save

Try spending time using the phone W options. FYI you always need incest ON or you will lose many scenes. Also even with it OFF, things start to bug out, causing you to become stuck. If you still have issue, send your save facing the problem or right before the event facing the event to trigger.

Sorry but android cant share save. So you stuck and cannot continue. Nothing anyone can do. On joiplay you could of share save and use fixes etc. So I recommend you switch to Joiplay on android. Specifically your issue does not exist on Joiplay and you can play it fine

As asedas1234 said it is not implemented. You can only get that scene by editing your save or using the pc cheat mod and selecting Youtube famous option.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I didn't mean to offend you

GANNT01

May 19, 2019

Thanks for the hint, using W to spend time till next night the option to sleep appears.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.88] [Beggar of Net]

Couldn't reach the hospital in time. Please help !!!!
Again???
Yesterday, when you DM'ed me, i sent you 2 saves, one right before the point(just go 1 block up, WITH THE TIMER FROZEN), and another right after you finish the ride.
What have you done to those files??

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019

Possible to ask a simple question, how do I use my save with the addition of modifications and cheating, and it works without problems. Can you clarify and thank you?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Possible to ask a simple question, how do I use my save with the addition of modifications and cheating, and it works without problems. Can you clarify and thank you?
Sadly, reading the mod thread carefully is all you can do. As well as, ask in the mod thread. As far as I can tell the scene viewer mod is not compatible with other mods. This goes for all mods created for games with this game engine. Only if the modder makes it compatible.

I cannot say for other members mods because I dont use them. They may be implemented perfectly or they may cause unforeseen bugs. Only the mods I create, I can reply for.

It comes down on you, choosing the mod for you and following that mod thread. All I can say is the pc cheat mod and unofficial bug fixes works without issue, together or separate.
If there is a bug, I usually fix them very quickly. Members who follow the pc cheat mod thread and post can attest to this.

The game is riddle with bugs that the dev just doesn't bother to fix it seems. So it may be difficult to pinpoint what is causing the issue. What you can do is backup a clean game "data" folder in "www" folder. When a problem happens you can restore it and confirm if it is caused by the game or some mod you installed. If it is causes by the game feel free to use the forum search then if no hits then ask for help. If it is caused by the mod, go to the mod thread and post. This thread is not for mod related questions.

The best way to play the game is:
Do the main quest and school quest as normal. When a side quest or girl side story opens up, stop doing the main quest or school quest but try to finish the side quest first. This will prevent half of the bugs that creep up in the game because of bad coding.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes