Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I am also having the same problem, please help me. Here is my save file right before entering Andrea's house.
Re-download the unofficial bug-fixes, it has been updated for all gangs for this bug. Using your save it works fine.

Please stop spamming the thread. Read the forum rules. Your spamming will cause you to get a warning/ban

You even liked the reply to this exact problem on this same page :unsure::unsure:. This issue has been answered many times.
Read and follow the unofficial bug fixes post to fix your issue. Using your save it works fine.

Is there any android port and thx alot :)
Nope, everyone uses Joiplay

Last edited:

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Hello i had a question i have a mod installled but i dont know if it works for the party of mike i wanted to do sexy times with all the girls but i dont know what to do with the cheatsxD

jexux2

Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys, I need a little bit of help, so I did nadine story, and then I went to her house and fucked her, and it stop at pussy sex, so I kept on fucking to see if I can get the anal scene, but it didn't show up so I went to pam and she said I can do a 3some with them, so I did, and I did the 3some scene a couple of times but I still can't get nadine school sex scene. I'm I doing something wrong or did I bug the game?

Lomaaaaa

Jan 3, 2022
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-12-06
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Update Only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIXES*

Extras: CHEAT MOD - GALLERY MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

asedas1234 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
Android file download

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone know where the scene where the MC rubs oil on Lucy while she’s in a swimsuit is from? I’ve seen screen caps from it, but I don’t remember that scene.

ccto_i

Aug 5, 2021
Yo! This game is so tangled up with sooo many bugs!
I've encountered a few right after starting the game, I got past them, but now there's this ALEXX sexting scene where it pops "Loading error" til the end of it to the point where I can't get past the black loading screen, like, wtf?!

And if by chance there's someone who has an Android save after that scene, I'll gladly appreciate it. ;)

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
thank you. But I mean but where does it happen in the story/quests?

I think I didn’t have incest patch on so I probably passed it without even knowing anytiijf happened.
So if didnt have incest patch then u should get IT download update ready for 0.85 and play until u get what's u want.

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
I'm stuck here, I can't go out after I collect the clothes

And another thing, where is the theater reservation?

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I got stuck with the date quest with Alison.
WT ask me to talk with Alison and Noa in Markcus's home to unlock the date quest with Alison.
I tried to spend the days and find I can only talk with Noa.
I can't find Alison in Markcus's home or otter labs. It's a little confused. I already finish the sex scenes with Noa and still can't find Alison. I remembered Alison asked me to pick her up at 9 pm. However I can't find her.
Next step is talk with Warren after the class. WT shows I should finish date quest of Alison before I talked with Warren.
how can I continue the date quest? thank you
Just select "markus" from Bok of faces and call, It'll trigger Alison Dates... after 21:00

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
I'm stuck here, I can't go out after I collect the clothes

And another thing, where is the theater reservation?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes