moi69

May 9, 2018
I'm hardstuck after visiting Marckus' cousin with him. (when you find out they're banging)
The first mafia-team-mission-screen opens up, I go through the dialogue and it ends up saying Marckus will pick me up at night, then the game fades to black and I can't do anything after that (can't even use the W-phone menu to "bugfix" or anything).
Tried switching mafias and have applied the unofficial bugfixes but it doesn't help ... game just fades to black after the mission screen.

PLEASE HELP :mad:

Snapsiis

Jul 8, 2018
My game is bugged im at the part where u give sarah the two digmon cards for first time and when she dances for me the video gets stuck and i cant do nothing
plz can someone help me

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm hardstuck after visiting Marckus' cousin with him. (when you find out they're banging)
The first mafia-team-mission-screen opens up, I go through the dialogue and it ends up saying Marckus will pick me up at night, then the game fades to black and I can't do anything after that (can't even use the W-phone menu to "bugfix" or anything).
Tried switching mafias and have applied the unofficial bugfixes but it doesn't help ... game just fades to black after the mission screen.

PLEASE HELP :mad:
Send me your save right before you enter Andrea house.

My game is bugged im at the part where u give sarah the two digmon cards for first time and when she dances for me the video gets stuck and i cant do nothing
plz can someone help me
Are you using the compress version? Read the troubleshoot at the compress post

Reactions: moi69

friend1234

Dec 29, 2021
Check the for more help
Also here is an updated Mac version of the game, compress format though

Mac v0.87 Compressed version
Size: 1.05GB

Just go to the front door and everything should work. It seem to be a bug in the game.

Also stop spamming with your post. Just edit you previous post

Mabye you can help me too

Gun_Grave

Mar 4, 2018
plz can someone help me
You need to delete the video file from the game folder, or better, delete all video files (www/movies) (bugs will be met when each video is playing). I had the same problem playing the compress version

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You need to delete the video file from the game folder, or better, delete all video files (www/movies) (bugs will be met when each video is playing). I had the same problem playing the compress version
The compress post has a post about this issue. Update your graphic card drivers or install the necessary codecs. The compress works fine on my side without having to do anything as well as many others. The issue is related to the user pc.
The compress is an encoded form of the game files including videos.

heres my save (plus config + global, dunno if you need them), thanks in advance :)
Workupload
Check the unofficial bugfixer patch. I updated it to include a fix for all gangs with this problem.

Mabye you can help me too

I updated the unofficial bugfixer to include a fix for this problem and fixed your saved. Check the file attached

moi69

May 9, 2018
The compress post has a post about this issue. Update your graphic card drivers or install the necessary codecs. The compress works fine on my side without having to do anything as well as many others. The issue is related to the user pc.
The compress is an encoded form of the game files including videos.

Check the unofficial bugfixer patch. I updated it to include a fix for all gangs with this problem.

I updated the unofficial bugfixer to include a fix for this problem and fixed your saved. Check the file attached
works like a charm, thank you so much :)(y)

Choxi123

Feb 3, 2018
there is a bug in Jet's mission, guards see me as soon as I enter the house

sorry about the english, i'm not fluent

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
there is a bug in Jet's mission, guards see me as soon as I enter the house

sorry about the english, i'm not fluent
I'm not sure, but your the second person to have this problem, that I know of. So maybe it is indeed a bug??
I will check later and release a bug fix. You can also send me your save and I will put you at the second floor in the house, pass the guard.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony of the Night

Thanks for all your work in the forums and the bug fixes.

I have a weird save that I am stuck in the Lucy Laundry loop, even after I applied the bugfix from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-88-beggar-of-net.30576/post-6539250

No laundry on the floor so I am stuck as Lucy. I can teleport out and do things, but as soon as I go back to sleep, it starts in the morning.

Attached save.
The unofficial bug fix works fine, using your save. Seems you install it wrong I am assuming. Because I load up your save and was able to do the event normal. I still upload your save after the laundry event: SAVE (y)

Hey Symphony of the Night

I am also stuck on the same bug just like friend1234 and Supratik_94.

Cloud you help me please? I have been stuck for a long time:cry:

I tried to teleport and went to the front door of the aisle, but it didn't work...

Attach my archive here, and thank you for your help!
The unofficial bug fixes has a fix for this, re-download and do the event again. If you already pass the event then for future reference dont depend on a single save. Save multiple times at different times. Here is your edited SAVE, just go to the front door (y)

i tried installing codec but the videos keep getting stuck i dont know if im installing the codec right
can someone tell me what to do
Updating your graphic card drivers or installing the codec works just fine. Most pc dont have to install anything.

Simplest fix if you dont know what your doing , is to use the Original/uncompressed/FULL game videos.
Download this: .
Extract the zip and copy the "movies" folder into your game "www" folder. Example: Desktop/MNLv0.88/www/

After this the video should run just fine as if you are using the FULL game (y)

Last edited:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
The unofficial bug fix works fine, using your save. Seems you install it wrong I am assuming. Because I load up your save and was able to do the event normal. I still upload your save after the laundry event: SAVE (y)
You are the best! I was able to finish the laundry and it switched the sprite back.

I will probably download a full version and then add the patches. I was working from .85 or something and then adding the changes for each release (.85->.86->.87) so that might be part of my problem.

Thanks again

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes