Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
A new problem came up, it mess upped a couple of scenes in the game and made it some images stuck even though I'm still able to move my character around
The bugfixer have fixes for stuck images. If you are referring to the camera image problem. Then use the pc cheat mod, and just re-select your gang. It should fix the issue.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Question how bad is it to have sex with annie in one of the quests of jet? Also what are the stages of karma i see that changed from good to stupid? XDDD
Its not bad, yes it will make you lose karma, but i didn't find any difference in game for having good or bad karma... i think the game has no differences till this point.... and if you into it, with luck you can make her pregnant.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke

friend1234

Dec 29, 2021
Hello,

Have anybody the same bug, after you watched the boxfight on TV and the door bell ring you should go upstaris and change clothes but i can not go upstairs because the stairs are bugging?

Supratik_94

Dec 29, 2021
Have anybody the same bug, after you watched the boxfight on TV and the door bell ring you should go upstaris and change clothes but i can not go upstairs because the stairs are bugging?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys how should i fix this? after i joined gang and told me how to get a job that girl never left my screen

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes