Bse

Aug 1, 2019
After i catch Phil take Photos from Pam, I have to speak to him but he never show up?

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
Glad you got it to work.
FYI, Do not use the in game gang switcher that is added in Midtown, it will caused bugs in the game. It is not implemented properly at all. I dont think it was even suppose to be in the game. Just the dev left it in by mistake, but I can be wrong.

Instead, use the pc cheat mod to change. As it is implemented better and generally safer or if you know what your doing then use a save editor and edit save
bro i choose a gang and they send me with a female to the manison and im stuck in the manison i can't go out theres no main task theres nothing

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I was doing the "chose your mafia" Mission, chosed the nora/warren and then all good... but when i went to the new house, like in the middle of the warren's presentation, it changed to nescrot, like, if i had chosen him....is that normal?

Faros

May 27, 2017
Here's the thing, the study option in our room no longer appears for me(probably them too), after finishing the chemistry project. Hence, how do you study with lucy after the chemistry project?
With SaveEdit, take one black rose, load and check the board. Enjoy.

a7893

Mar 14, 2021
Here's the thing, the study option in our room no longer appears for me(probably them too), after finishing the chemistry project. Hence, how do you study with lucy after the chemistry project?
I used cheat to add it in my item and passed it.seems like it just no longer appers cause bug.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I was doing the "chose your mafia" Mission, chosed the nora/warren and then all good... but when i went to the new house, like in the middle of the warren's presentation, it changed to nescrot, like, if i had chosen him....is that normal?
Everytime i get inside the house and the Warren gives me the keys it changes to another sceenes, till now i have experimented hornets and tryades, not not yet the gentelmans, even that i always chose warren, it doesn't gimme his sceen.
is there like.... a fixer for this?

NetPox

Dec 26, 2021
C'est un bug dans le jeu que j'ai corrigé pour quelques membres. Envoyez votre sauvegarde et je ferai le tri

Allez dans les paramètres de Joiplay et modifiez/réduisez votre résolution
[/DEVIS]
J'ai moi-même le même bug pour la caméra et j'aurais besoin de votre aide s'il vous plaît.
Cependant, je ne sais pas comment vous envoyez ma sauvegarde

(Désolé j'utilise google translate)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
bro i choose a gang and they send me with a female to the manison and im stuck in the manison i can't go out theres no main task theres nothing
Send me your save before you choose your gang and I will check it out.
Please save facing the problem /gang of choice, so I dont have to play your game.

I myself have the same bug for the camera and I would need your help please.
However, I do not know how you send my backup
Use the pc cheat mod and choose back your gang.

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
does anyone have the file 5schoolQuest465.png - 5schoolQuest469.png? I played to this part, it said the file could not be loaded. anyone have ups for me, thanks.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
does anyone have the file 5schoolQuest465.png - 5schoolQuest469.png? I played to this part, it said the file could not be loaded. anyone have ups for me, thanks.
All who have the missing images, check the unofficial bug fixes at the Main / First page. Should contain all the missing files

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes