ArK#007

May 21, 2021
Though I have done Chloe's Quest, it is not that simple. It requires a mod that I have made some time ago but I haven't updated it in awhile. and I've been busy with other stuff lately to update my mods for the game.

Eventually I will get around to it just not right now.
Hoping you update em soon. Thanks man.
But maybe you can tell me what variables needed to be changed?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hoping you update em soon. Thanks man.
But maybe you can tell me what variables needed to be changed?
It's more than just enabling Chloe's Quest in your game save which will get your to the first part but the second requires fixing a bug that will not let you go any further and then you will also need to know the passcode for a laptop that you can only get if you go through the game code. My mod lets you proceed onto the second level.

Reactions: ArK#007

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
allright so i just picked a gang and started to live in the new house but it says progress in lucy story i don't see any lucy in my contacts nor main quest or schools and i can't get out of the house any help

toxicsans

Jul 9, 2019
does anyone know how to do part for lucy quest where i got to get do a study session with her to know her what flowers she likes, cause i cant seem to find how to study with her?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Guys, I think my game is broken, I'm playing the content that comes after picking a mafia, WITHOUT having picked a mafia haha it's weird.
Im here:
Captura.JPG
But im still living in the old house and I haven't gotten to the part of daddy's beating, or anything related to that.
I think it's time to grab my old save from just before I started the date with Lucy.

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
Guys, I think my game is broken, I'm playing the content that comes after picking a mafia, WITHOUT having picked a mafia haha it's weird.
Im here:
View attachment 1557029
But im still living in the old house and I haven't gotten to the part of daddy's beating, or anything related to that.
I think it's time to grab my old save from just before I started the date with Lucy.
yo same i pick it and get to the new house like and i get stuck in the new house i don't even have lucy quest and shit

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,

Weird issue, never got the scenes about Lucy, then when continuing main quest, I chose the Gentlemen, Warren got me the house, then immediatly got inside with Nesrot then Lucy ..
Seems like the mafia choice is somehow bugged.

Does anyone know if that is expected/normal ? or a bug from nowhere?

Thanks ! :D

DhemizN

Aug 31, 2020
When it came to choosing the gentleman mafia, there were errors that reproduced scenes with another mafia, as if this era of the 'Chinese' had chosen it and when they taught me the robbery system, codex appears and stays on the screen, does anyone knows how? fix it?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes