Matidocke

Dec 14, 2021
hola gente ,tengo un problema con las flores ya que no me aparece el icono de estudio con lucy y no puedo terminar las misiones del tablero de cumpleaños .Por si alguien conoce alguna solucion??

hello people, I have a problem with the flowers since the study icon with lucy does not appear and I can not finish the missions of the birthday board. In case anyone knows any solution?

Reactions: fnnnnnnn

Matidocke

Dec 14, 2021
gente una ayuda no me aparece la sesión que aparece con lucia en la parte inferior izquierda ya pase los dias puse la hora en 17:00 y nada ayuda porfa es que este juego lo jugué desde cero y no quiero resetear todo
///
People help me, the session that appears with Lucia in the lower left does not appear, I have already spent the days I put the time in 17:00 and nothing helps, please is that I played this game from scratch and I do not want to reset everything. HELP ME URGENTLY PLEASE
View attachment 1545869 View attachment 1545868

maax701

Apr 29, 2018
sneak into school with Sarah and Tyna and Rachel

Is there a fix? I can't complete the task. I enter the room, nothing happens
mmmm.png

bowbow

Nov 7, 2017
someone help me, I am doing Morgan's quest, when I meet Morgan at the hospital, when I go to the basement I get stuck, I use cheat mod to go back home and then I can't return to the basement , book of face shows is "to enter the elevator to go to the basement", please help me.

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have a save just after the date with Lucy?

I finished it and got to the part where you are supposed to meet Markus on the school roof, but I think due to the fact that no scenes triggered when I got to my room it won't let me meet him.

Can someone help me?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished playing the latest update and I have to say other than one minor issue I couldn't help but laugh in a good way at this update. My favorite part had to be not the Sarah and Alex content but rather the part where Mi... I mean Tommy was banging Daisy in the Bathroom while Christian was on the other side.

Christian has been a major dick in this version and seeing Mi... I mean Tommy smashing her hole while he was trying to get her back put a massive smile on my face.

But on another note looks as though Mi... I mean Tommy knocked up not one but two females in this update one of which will never see him again.

My one minor complaint about this version has to be once again the consistency of the story. IIRC Alex was at a few points mentioned to be his girlfriend in previous updates, and while I know she gave him permission to fuck who he wanted as long as he didn't fall in love with them (which he already broke in the forms of falling for Maria and Sarah) this update seems as though it throw that out of the window.

Might not bother some people but that just happens to be one of my pet peeves.

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
Full Strategy Guide v0.88
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
View attachment 1535646
Dude, Can you add guide to Unlock Chloe Quest. And Thanks for the Amazing guide.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Dude, Can you add guide to Unlock Chloe Quest. And Thanks for the Amazing guide.
Though I have done Chloe's Quest, it is not that simple. It requires a mod that I have made some time ago but I haven't updated it in awhile. and I've been busy with other stuff lately to update my mods for the game.

Eventually I will get around to it just not right now.

Reactions: ArK#007

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
failed to load: img/pictures/5schoolquest466.pngv i get this error when i caught beth moms and mike in the bathroom then it loads forever any fixes?

Reactions: moi69

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Need help.
Im on Jet's mission and i need to sneak inside one house, but every time i go inside, 10/10 the guard spot and kill me at same instant. what am i missing?
ps. i leave my save here to someone help. View attachment file2.7z

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
failed to load: img/pictures/5schoolquest466.pngv i get this error when i caught beth moms and mike in the bathroom then it loads forever any fixes?
Use the unofficial bug fixes at main page

Need help.
Im on Jet's mission and i need to sneak inside one house, but every time i go inside, 10/10 the guard spot and kill me at same instant. what am i missing?
ps. i leave my save here to someone help. View attachment 1555068
I saved at the second floor

Signupandump

Nov 6, 2021
need help! bug fixer don't work
View attachment 1544715

Obviously multiple saves homie, what I figured out since I had the same problem, and I haven't tried progressing the Dragunov story, so at the moment I don't know if I broke it or not.

You can find the RpgMakerSaveEdit somewhere here on F95, open the save file. Next to File is Advanced, click that, click "Edit Switches and Variables" go to switches and there should be an input area called "Filter", in that area type "drag", that will bring up all switches for Dragunov, the one I deactivated to get rid of that was "Llamada Dragu". Save and exit. Load that save and that image should be gone. Dupe the save file in case that breaks it.

For some reason the tutorial is moving the character somewhere else other than "New Neighborhood South" causing a breakage somewhere.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
where coz after talking we go out and thats where the loading screen comes up and i can't press w and what option should i pick in that bug fixer
look man i attached the file here see if ya can fix it pls
You didn't attach anything to the post.

The unofficial bugfixes is not something in the game. It is a patch to fix bugs in the game. You have to download it from the main page. Check the main page / first post of the thread. The link is there.

• Love
Reactions: awaiskings51
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes