RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
clever people, I already discovered how to avoid the mistake of the gangs, after selecting the gang and having the leader of the gang introduce you to your mother. You should NOT omit Jack's story and if you don't like it, then you should eat it anyway. once the story ends and you spend the day with lucy, the next day instead of going to your house to talk to Sarah, you must go to the specific place of your gang. If they are the Russians then go to their place, if they are the Gentleman you must go to Warren's house, if they are the Hornets you will meet Nesrot outside their premises next to a car, if they are the Chinese then you only have to go to the laboratory. You can also go after completing the second house cheese and before starting the second school quest which begins with markus trying to spy on a teacher. Beware that the gang thing is from 8 to 11 in the morning. I had to do the game several times XD
Okay. Apparently bug they follow when it comes to the Chinese, I have not tried the others yet but I will continue with the hornets even if they are not my preference. Let me know if you can continue with the Chinese and how they did it since I honestly thought that it works in everything. Skye.jpg

Last edited:

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
i stuck with lucy quest the study icon does not appear in the room in the afternoon
*i already finished chemist lessons cuz the in-game guide told me to do this in order to progress her story
helppppppp!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: fnnnnnnn

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
no, I chose the Chinese since the police set me free, bro I had to reopen my entire game, don't tell me I have to do it again
I only had that problem when I messed with the cheat to change gangs, fortunately I saved before that so I didn't have to resart the whole game.

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
I only had that problem when I messed with the cheat to change gangs, fortunately I saved before that so I didn't have to resart the whole game.
I restarted the whole game and discovered that I had to see Jack's taste which always jumped. the problem is that I can only go with the hornets, the Chinese still fail

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
¿Cómo puedo actualizar? 0.87 - 0.88 ¿Qué cambios habrá?: pags;)
Thanks in advance
Sólo el sexo interactivo con Sarah.
Sobre actualizar, en el OP vienen los archivos para que sólo descargues e instales la actualización, es cuestión de cortar y pegar
1639667327536.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I am unable to advance in the main quest line. I am unable to check Laura's room after she takes the magazine from the living room (after meeting Nesrot for the first time at the Comic Shop and Morgan gives you his book.)

I am not sure if I messed up somewhere or if this is a bug. I am using the Cheat Mod and the unofficial bug fixes.
Everyone suppose to know not to teleport during missions, I really hope you have not been doing this. Your save has a uncompleted and still ongoing mission at the Armory which was suppose to give you Laura room key. This mission was not to be uncompleted and allow you reach this far into the game. So go to the Armory and try (y)

Can someone tell me how to zoom in/out or enlarge/shrink the game screen?
The same way you do every OS software window. If you talking about making the game fullscreen, then press F4. If it doesnt work, reload game and before the screen menu during the first splash screen, press F4 and it should work.
If you're on android then there is no way except when using Joiplay to emulate. Go into its settings/resolution options

Hi, help me, the problem is that according to the task you need to "Return the key to Laura's room to her bag by the pool, but there is no bag there!!
Amy key at the pool and Laura key back in her room. Refer to the youtube for help

I can't open the front door when I play lucy
Help people, Lucy's mission in the new house was activated again, which consists of lifting the 5 dirty clothes, the problem is that I already did it and it was activated again without the clothes appearing.
i can't meet warren at the school gate and book face keep telling to progress into school quest part 2.
i have same problem
The unofficial bug fixes at main page has fixes for these game problem

Help people, I'm on Lucia's mission for her party and I'm missing the section for the flowers but the icon of the lesson with her does not appear, help me.
View attachment 1545764
The dev released a patch for this, search the thread for it, I posted it somewhere. Or download the unofficial bugfixes at main page, it has the dev patch included.

I think my save is bugged. Sarah doesn't appear at the right side of pool during the Tinymon tournament and because of that i can't get the interactive Sarah sex scene. Does someone have a full save or is there anything to fix this issue?
Send me your save right at the problem, so it would be easier for me to test and fix.

Did you mess with the cheat to change gangs before actually having to choose one gang?
My pc cheat mod gang switch doesn't allow you to change gang before you choose a gang. Other mods and the game gang switcher doesn't have that safety I added.
Using the pc cheat mod to change back to your gang, the option is relatively safe and does even fix some issues with gangs.

Can someone send wassup png images of alex sex chatting
If you are using the android port and not Joiplay, then hard luck, there is nothing you or anyone can do. This problem does not affect Joiplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke and PokeIssau

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
wtf did i download?
i like the game but the bugs keep getting worse and worse

the game skipped lucy bday quest (i guess there was one?) completely
mc was the car while Lucy was driving it
i choose hornet pub but it automatically turned it to the chinese
i went to check book of faces to see if i could at least watch those events, the game froze
i had to play as lucy and collect rats, without context, why?
and many many more

unplayable, and that's probably because i skipped .86 and .87 and directly played .88 after waiting a few months
i really like the models and the game itself but i literally can't play it, what am i gonna do?
start a new fresh game hoping it doesn't softlock me?
ask for a save file missing all the content?
feels like the only solution but damn

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Everyone suppose to know not to teleport during missions, I really hope you have not been doing this. Your save has a uncompleted and still ongoing mission at the Armory which was suppose to give you Laura room key. This mission was not to be uncompleted and allow you reach this far into the game. So go to the Armory and try (y)

The same way you do every OS software window. If you talking about making the game fullscreen, then press F4. If it doesnt work, reload game and before the screen menu during the first splash screen, press F4 and it should work.
If you're on android then there is no way except when using Joiplay to emulate. Go into its settings/resolution options

Amy key at the pool and Laura key back in her room. Refer to the youtube for help

The unofficial bug fixes at main page has fixes for these game problem

The dev released a patch for this, search the thread for it, I posted it somewhere. Or download the unofficial bugfixes at main page, it has the dev patch included.

Send me your save right at the problem, so it would be easier for me to test and fix.

My pc cheat mod gang switch doesn't allow you to change gang before you choose a gang. Other mods and the game gang switcher doesn't have that safety I added.
Using the pc cheat mod to change back to your gang, the option is relatively safe and does even fix some issues with gangs.

If you are using the android port and not Joiplay, then hard luck, there is nothing you or anyone can do. This problem does not affect Joiplay.
thx!!

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
bro, I already saw the minor with the fat ass who goes out at night on the same street from the first house, the mother who goes out in the morning next to the comic shop, ah Carla as a cameo without interaction but and the trans ?
They surely will be added in the future, beggar will not going to discard characters just like that, especially if they belong to another game where half of the characters have already appeared.
And dont worry, I will upload their scenes when the time comes in this post or if the update is too big on a different one, if any of those girls come out I'll be sure to tag you so you don't miss them buddy.

I already felt like playing SAH again, its a good game, you need to grind a lot to reach the scenes but in the end, its a good game.
ps: Im a Debbie fan, she is a goddess :love:
611138_610718_1585081957394.png

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
bro, I already saw the minor with the fat ass who goes out at night on the same street from the first house, the mother who goes out in the morning next to the comic shop, ah Carla as a cameo without interaction but and the trans ?
She has already been in the game when you are doing the Laura quest where you follow her into a public bathroom she is in one of the stalls

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedOMFG

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
She has already been in the game when you are doing the Laura quest where you follow her into a public bathroom she is in one of the stalls
Its true!! haha I completely forgot about that scene.
It was in the trans/gay category, thats why I didnt see "her".
1454377_random2.gif
In the stay at home game she didn't have a tattoo though.
Captura.JPG

Reactions: Ale69
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes