RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
They surely will be added in the future, beggar will not going to discard characters just like that, especially if they belong to another game where half of the characters have already appeared.
And dont worry, I will upload their scenes when the time comes in this post or if the update is too big on a different one, if any of those girls come out I'll be sure to tag you so you don't miss them buddy.

I already felt like playing SAH again, its a good game, you need to grind a lot to reach the scenes but in the end, its a good game.
ps: Im a Debbie fan, she is a goddess :love:
View attachment 1548252
Great but I disagree on something and that is that the sister with the fat ass is the goddess bro.

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
Everyone suppose to know not to teleport during missions, I really hope you have not been doing this. Your save has a uncompleted and still ongoing mission at the Armory which was suppose to give you Laura room key. This mission was not to be uncompleted and allow you reach this far into the game. So go to the Armory and try (y)

The same way you do every OS software window. If you talking about making the game fullscreen, then press F4. If it doesnt work, reload game and before the screen menu during the first splash screen, press F4 and it should work.
If you're on android then there is no way except when using Joiplay to emulate. Go into its settings/resolution options

Amy key at the pool and Laura key back in her room. Refer to the youtube for help

The unofficial bug fixes at main page has fixes for these game problem

The dev released a patch for this, search the thread for it, I posted it somewhere. Or download the unofficial bugfixes at main page, it has the dev patch included.

Send me your save right at the problem, so it would be easier for me to test and fix.

My pc cheat mod gang switch doesn't allow you to change gang before you choose a gang. Other mods and the game gang switcher doesn't have that safety I added.
Using the pc cheat mod to change back to your gang, the option is relatively safe and does even fix some issues with gangs.

If you are using the android port and not Joiplay, then hard luck, there is nothing you or anyone can do. This problem does not affect Joiplay.
Thank you

gfv14

Dec 17, 2021
hola gente ,tengo un problema con las flores ya que no me aparece el icono de estudio con lucy y no puedo terminar las misiones del tablero de cumpleaños .Por si alguien conoce alguna solucion??

hello people, I have a problem with the flowers since the study icon with lucy does not appear and I can not finish the missions of the birthday board. In case anyone knows any solution?

Reactions: Smith789456

demigoth

Nov 6, 2017
hola gente ,tengo un problema con las flores ya que no me aparece el icono de estudio con lucy y no puedo terminar las misiones del tablero de cumpleaños .Por si alguien conoce alguna solucion??

hello people, I have a problem with the flowers since the study icon with lucy does not appear and I can not finish the missions of the birthday board. In case anyone knows any solution?
Hola! El tema del icono de estudio te aparece a la tarde, de 15 a 19 pm. Si no te aparece intenta volver unos guardados atrás, tal vez es bug se solucione. Creo que a mi me paso algo parecido. Te aviso que igual no vas a tener sexo con Lucy, solo sexo oral y toqueteos.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
can anyone tell me what the consequences of choosing a Mafia family are?

Who dies in which election or who survives

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
That dialog when Lucy says she want to meet and fuck with stranger is kinda unnecessary

It is still ntr in my view and i hate it

Reactions: EJW

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
hi guys been a while since i played the game.. tried playing it in pc few days ago but font have much time for it lately.. would love to play it in my phone... is there 0.88 ver in android apk already?? thanks and bless y'all.. ;) ( still remember the days i played new life before revamped... now let me experience some nostalgia and changes again with the revamped version )

gfv14

Dec 17, 2021
[QUOTE = "demigoth, publicación: 7151045, miembro: 279721"]
¡Hola! El tema del icono de estudio te aparece a la tarde, de 15 a 19 pm. Si no te aparece intenta volver unos guardados atrás, tal vez es bug se solucione. Creo que a mi me paso algo parecido. Te aviso que igual no vas a tener sexo con Lucy, solo sexo oral y toqueteos.
[/ CITA]

Si lo se ,ya lo he intentado dos veces retocediendo pero aun asi no aparece y es el unico personaje q me queda por terminar la historia ,el icono no aparece luego de entregar el trabajo a la profesora y es nesesaria para continuar con el futbol. Si tienes un guardado en español para pasarme cerca de eso quizas me sirva tmb .Gracias por la respuesta

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, today I bring you scenes of these amazing characters, who in my humble opinion are very good and deserve more scenes inside MNL. I hope you enjoy them.

Debbie
294.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Where can you find her in MNL?
1639786756098.png comeast.JPG AT MORNING

Ashley
095.png
1639786676264.png high1.JPG AT NIGHT

Carlota
193.png
where.JPG At the train when you are following Laura -no interaction is possible at the moment-.

Elizabeth
154.png
1454377_random2.gif In one of the bathroom stalls as you follow Laura -no interaction is possible at the moment-.

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have a save just after the date with Lucy?
Or if you can solve the main issue that would work too.

I finished it and got to the part where you are supposed to meet Markus on the school roof, but I think due to the fact that no scenes triggered when I got to my room it won't let me meet him.

Can someone help?

Last edited:

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
just want a confirmation, for the interactive sex with sara is just only one at the moment right? night scene with her in her room. there is no bathroom or livingroom scene am i right? or do i miss something?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes