Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yes .....
how to upload save file
go into your game www folder then save folder : www/save

Then zip your save file and upload. OR you can zip the entire save folder and upload. But it is preferable you just zip the save number at which the problem is and share.

paoletto99

Dec 24, 2021
Hi guys, I'm playing on the 0.81 version of the game on MAC. When I get the second house, the only scenes available are those with Maria.
Here's my question: what about Celine? I rescued her, but I don't know if is it possible to have any intercourse with her.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys, I'm playing on the 0.81 version of the game on MAC. When I get the second house, the only scenes available are those with Maria.
Here's my question: what about Celine? I rescued her, but I don't know if is it possible to have any intercourse with her.
Check the for more help
Also here is an updated Mac version of the game, compress format though

Mac v0.87 Compressed version
Size: 1.05GB

Just go to the front door and everything should work. It seem to be a bug in the game.

Also stop spamming with your post. Just edit you previous post

Last edited:

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
How do you get Sarah's scene in the 2nd house (in MC's bedroom on couch) and Sarah's scene at school where she is stuck in the wall?

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
How do you get Sarah's scene in the 2nd house (in MC's bedroom on couch) and Sarah's scene at school where she is stuck in the wall?
The couch scene is if you sided with the Hornets, then they send one of their girls to work under you. All the gangs do this, but the girl Nesrot sends gets you the Sarah scene.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i'm black screen and intro stuck after marcus event in midtown does anyone have a save after that for me?
If you are not using the unofficial bug fixes at main page, then try it. If the unofficial bug fixes does not work, then send me your save before going to midtown/andrea house and I will double check and make a fix.

Last edited:

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
I still am in the first part but i wanted to ask which of them girls are better to have in my team when it comes to be part of a mafia since i cant see a profile of them anywhere where i search i dont know what will i choose xD
Oh and another thing i dont know when but there is an icon on the bathroom of the women in the recess but i dont know why.... i think it happened after i was doing the quest of carol but i can pinpoint the save i think i already overwritten i just want to know if this will cause me problems?

Last edited:

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Its not bad, yes it will make you lose karma, but i didn't find any difference in game for having good or bad karma... i think the game has no differences till this point.... and if you into it, with luck you can make her pregnant.
That Sounds awesome and possibly with a bad ending if something goes wrong on the long run of the game XD

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
If you are not using the unofficial bug fixes at main page, then try it. If the unofficial bug fixes does not work, then send me your save before going to midtown/andrea house and I will double check and make a fix.
I managed to fix it I went to the computer in the mc's room in the dark and when I clicked on it and then left it fixed

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wish that the dev would show more love to the trans characters, I know that most people aren't into that, but I was kind of hoping that Markus' cousin at least would have a full story arc like the other characters, but like all the other trans characters you barely interact with her.

moi69

May 9, 2018
I'm hardstuck after visiting Marckus' cousin with him. (when you find out they're banging)
The first mafia-team-mission-screen opens up, I go through the dialogue and it ends up saying Marckus will pick me up at night, then the game fades to black and I can't do anything after that (can't even use the W-phone menu to "bugfix" or anything).
Tried switching mafias and have applied the unofficial bugfixes but it doesn't help ... game just fades to black after the mission screen.

PLEASE HELP :mad:

Snapsiis

Jul 8, 2018
My game is bugged im at the part where u give sarah the two digmon cards for first time and when she dances for me the video gets stuck and i cant do nothing
plz can someone help me

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes