Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Help I cannot study with his mother because of the information that the study does not exist
I think that you are supposed to go to the florist and buy them!
Its seems after I checked out SOTN's latest comments that the bugfix download was the only option that solved my problem with not only studying with Lucy but also to unlock the black rose for purchase at the mall, as no one else in my post search had a detailed solution to both of those problems.

Reactions: Clown.34

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks bro, appreciate the words. No thanks needed though but good to know :). I understand new members / noobs may have difficulty sometimes that why I reply and try to help them out. So they can enjoy the game and everyone can continue to play the game without the frustration of the many game bugs. Searching would be way faster but some seem to not know how to use or dont bother to even try. You get better results in a structure order from most recent search term, if members go into there preference in their profile and go to search options and select "most recent". This gives a better search results, along with trying not to search a whole sentence but one word at a time.
I have real patience but not for members who dont try to read and try to help themselves, constantly asking the same question. Most of these things are computer 101.
It took checking out your posts to figure out the one and only problem I had with the game, the black rose part of Lucy's birthday quest. Everyone else's posts about a solution to it, as far as what I found anyway, didn't explain it enough to make sense. I certainly don't want to make your time on here frustrating, as your mod and the recently discovered bugfix I didn't notice before are very amazing. I know this is the first time I commented you at all but I want you to know I very much appreciate the work you've been doing to making MNL one of my favorite games on F95. Keep up the good work. (y)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
She looks like one of those side characters that get 1 event off & then we'll never speak of her again lol.

I'm not jinxing it but it does feel like the next one won't be a Lucy update.
Redesign music teacher, it seems. I dont think any Lucy update but more/finalizing on Sarah in the next update. But I can be wrong
Old image:
0Intro121.png

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Can anyone tell me what the sex controls are again? It's been several months since I played this game and I don't remember how to increase your partner's meter in encounters anymore.

GANNT01

May 19, 2019
1642086557628.png

After meeting Andrea with Marckus, the screen goes black using Item->Essential Item--> Phone i can exit the black screen, but when i close the phone the picture remain in foreground. I tried various things but i am not able to remove it. Anyone knows the trick to make it disappear?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes