justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
can anybody help me? I was playing abandoned version, because I am a fool, that's the only reason. I was in the first part of the game.

If I start again but this revamp version, which is the difference? Is there any change? are all the scenes of the abandoned version?

Do you recommend me to download this version right now and delete the abandoned version?

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
can anybody help me? I was playing abandoned version, because I am a fool, that's the only reason. I was in the first part of the game.

If I start again but this revamp version, which is the difference? Is there any change? are all the scenes of the abandoned version?

Do you recommend me to download this version right now and delete the abandoned version?
things change a lot both the roles and the roles that our heroines, locations and other things handle, but the difference is that this version has more content than it is renewed and is more enjoyable 7u7

Reactions: justin4894

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
things change a lot both the roles and the roles that our heroines, locations and other things handle, but the difference is that this version has more content than it is renewed and is more enjoyable 7u7
thanks buddy, I was thinking I could finish the abandoned version and then start revamp version

and, if revamp version has new content, sure the story could be very different and I was enjoying abandoned version history

I really like a lot the abandoned version and I wouldn't like to delete it

thanks

Imperz

Apr 24, 2017
Is it possible to replace the hot key for calling a smartphone from w to any other one?)) It so happened that it is w that works very poorly on my laptop.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
And which file is responsible for time and days of the week? It's just that when I go to bed, the game is on Monday. Rewind time on the phone only works.
It is not set by a file but by a variable and switch. Send your save facing the bed and I will correct it for you.

So after the quest of carol (When she runs to the bathroomn like 3 times) i had this popping up and well i dont know if eventually will bug my game or not should i leave it as it is? the save i overwritten already since i found out way later D:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you enter the door and see the scene it should disappear. If not then there is nothing to worry about, can be ignored.

Is it possible to replace the hot key for calling a smartphone from w to any other one?)) It so happened that it is w that works very poorly on my laptop.
Use "pagedown" key instead.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
thanks buddy, I was thinking I could finish the abandoned version and then start revamp version

and, if revamp version has new content, sure the story could be very different and I was enjoying abandoned version history

I really like a lot the abandoned version and I wouldn't like to delete it

thanks
In fact it is not a bad idea to play it until the end the old version and then start the REVAMP mainly because you will find scenes that are not in the REVAMP, although the scenes already look out of date and one realizes the high quality change that took place with the REVAMP.
I mean, you cant compare this:
1452510_sarah_bj7.gif 1452523_sarah_fuck4.gif

With this:
1452533_sarah_hj2.gif 1545255_sarahnew27.gif

Once you are in the REVAMP you will feel like in a SPIN-OFF in terms of the story since the essence of the story is the same but it develops in a different way.

REVAMP PROS:
* A lot more scenes, they don't look "old" when you watch them.
* Less bugs, yes, that's right, less bugs, if you think this one has many, you should have seen the previous version, with skipping a step in the history of a character sometimes you could fuck up the whole game.
* A walkthrough implemented inside the game, it's not perfect but this way you won't have to stop every 5 minutes to know exactly what's next.

CONS
- The most iconic scenes, in my opinion, are in the old version, the best part of the game were the pussy fights, it was like the beginning of the climax of the story where all the mafias fought each other, although of course, instead of winning territories they fucked the enemies but still in that version the pussy fights were TOP action at the time haha.

- And that's it, there are no more disadvantages if we compare REVAMP to the old version.

IcyBeast06

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all,
Any fix for the mission right after receiving your house in Knightown, Lucy does not stop in her room, she just follows me around not completing the mission. What to do?

Reactions: A3MI5

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.88
Update date: 07/12/2021

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Note: Please be aware, the files are compress i.e. encoded. It may not run on some devices with insufficient codecs such as webp codec & webm directshow filters. Normally works with updated graphic card drivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.88 : Size - 916 MB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update to v0.88 from v0.86
Size - 61.5MB
Mega Pixeldrain
Hello is this already include bugfix and missing image? Just want to make sure..

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
It is not set by a file but by a variable and switch. Send your save facing the bed and I will correct it for you.

Once you enter the door and see the scene it should disappear. If not then there is nothing to worry about, can be ignored.

Use "pagedown" key instead.
thanks for the info saddly a new problem came up and not even the bug fixer works..... right now i am inbetween quests Morgan/beth/dragunov(because of amy) seems that every time that i want to get in to the 1st floor of the school it bugs out and and the chara is stuck in a weird way the game keeps working but nothing happens when i choose unlock the MC and nothing happens i try to interact with the mouse since and the action of choosing a place where i want the mc to go doesnt appear its only the 1st floor, to summerize half of the interactions are not available the only thing i can do is to teleport the MC to home and nothing else.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thanks for the info saddly a new problem came up and not even the bug fixer works..... right now i am inbetween quests Morgan/beth/dragunov(because of amy) seems that every time that i want to get in to the 1st floor of the school it bugs out and and the chara is stuck in a weird way the game keeps working but nothing happens when i choose unlock the MC and nothing happens i try to interact with the mouse since and the action of choosing a place where i want the mc to go doesnt appear its only the 1st floor, to summerize half of the interactions are not available the only thing i can do is to teleport the MC to home and nothing else.
Try using a clean copy of the game and test.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes