Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is something wrong with youtv because i can't use it whenever try to click the icon.
It is not implemented in the game.

Isn't it about time to drop the version 88 b, or version 89 to complete the last uncompleted quest, after the poor Sara update?
The game update is always late, so idk. Im guessing sometime early February or Mid ?????
\(〇_o)/\(〇_o)/

Beth’s father’s computer password?
Check the video guide by HaremHero Always

williamp

Jul 12, 2017
Study icon in my room has vanished so I can't find the flowers I need for the Lucy date .... I know what they are but buying them or finding them on sale seems beyond me ..... any ideas ?

Jan 24, 2019
Send your save also and I will fix the game bug. Also use the unofficial bug fixes early to fix the other issues that will pop up. These can only be fixed when the patch is used before the problem.
Hello this is my save file.
I used the unofficial bug fixes patch before to solve the black screen problem. Couldn't use W
I used it at the point where markus and the MC went to visit markus' cousin because after learning about the gang system, the screen went totally black.
But now I want to play Sarah's quest and I can't.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello this is my save file. Google Drive
I used the unofficial bug fixes patch before to solve the black screen problem. Couldn't use W
I used it at the point where markus and the MC went to visit markus' cousin because after learning about the gang system, the screen went totally black.
But now I want to play Sarah's quest and I can't.
If the unofficial bug fixes was used prior to Markus and Andrea event then you should not get any black screen. Note the bug-fixes edited time or update date on its post, to see if you was using the latest version.

I have no clue how you finish the school quest yet you're missing scenes triggers that should of set Sarah quest at the right point. In other words, your save's school quest says it reach the end of the content as if you played it. If you indeed played it, then you are missing variable and switches that should of been set before the end. I cannot say if any other quest or events are messed up due to this leap forward of the school quest. Maybe this is a new game bug, I am unfamiliar with because the unofficial bug fix have a fix for another bug which affects the Lucy and Sarah BOF problem.

Most I could do is set it to where it will set Sarah quest on the right track. Nothing else would be affected, as after the event in your room, it is set school quest back to the end. Just enter your room and it will trigger. After you can do Sarah's quests.

Edit: I think I found this new bug and updated the unoffical bug fix, but will only work if you used before you reach that part. Your safe to just use the save below

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
If the unofficial bug fixes was used prior to Markus and Andrea event then you should not get any black screen. Note the bug-fixes edited time or update date on its post, to see if you was using the latest version.

I have no clue how you finish the school quest yet you're missing scenes triggers that should of set Sarah quest at the right point. In other words, your save's school quest says it reach the end of the content as if you played it. If you indeed played it, then you are missing variable and switches that should of been set before the end. I cannot say if any other quest or events are messed up due to this leap forward of the school quest. Maybe this is a new game bug, I am unfamiliar with because the unofficial bug fix have a fix for another bug which affects the Lucy and Sarah BOF problem.

Most I could do is set it to where it will set Sarah quest on the right track. Nothing else would be affected, as after the event in your room, it is set school quest back to the end. Just enter your room and it will trigger. After you can do Sarah's quests.
Something similar happened to me and I also commented it so I can confirm that it is a kind of bug but I think it only happened in v0.87, it was like 20 hours lost of game since I had to use a save I had from the end of v0.86, since then I'm afraid to start the game again from 0 in case it happened again haha, hopefully someone else will report it and make a bug fix for it.

CMJ520

Mar 20, 2020
I know I'm a little late, but I was sick, not covid, a flu, but I was sick, then I wasted a lot of time working on My new life 2, my translator has caught Covid and can't work much. I have been vaccinated with the third dose and I am in da shit! XD

• Haha
Reactions: kark

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Something similar happened to me and I also commented it so I can confirm that it is a kind of bug but I think it only happened in v0.87, it was like 20 hours lost of game since I had to use a save I had from the end of v0.86, since then I'm afraid to start the game again from 0 in case it happened again haha, hopefully someone else will report it and make a bug fix for it.
I think I found the bug and updated the unofficial bugfixes to include a fix. But will only work if used before the user reach that part. For your bug where the gang content before, I think that was fix by the dev already but I can be wrong. I check but not seeing anything to cause it in the old house content.

I totally understand what you mean about starting fresh. A lot of bugs seems to stem from starting a new game. I notice the dev changes a lot of things in the beginning of the game, which as far as I can tell, SOME does nothing besides causes bugs and had no cause to change.

I know I'm a little late, but I was sick, not covid, a flu, but I was sick, then I wasted a lot of time working on My new life 2, my translator has caught Covid and can't work much. I have been vaccinated with the third dose and I am in da shit! XD
Thanks for the update
Speedy recovery to them both cause sickness is no joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Looks like im stuck
I played soccer as school quest told me, then i visited lab classes, mrs.jordan ran away for some reason then i found Lucy in school but she only said to me "Hey honey" and my answer was "I think i should pay more attention to her" and that's all, my main quest tells me focus in school quest, school quest tells me focus in Lucy quest, Lucy quest tells me Advance in Maria's quest and Maria quest tells me to go to pool in morning, i dont have a second house

Reactions: crazyguyman

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Ok, i somehow visited principal office, searched for i dunno what, then when i left the school Lucy disappear, school quest told me to go to a fashion store, i did some small quests for Lucy in mail, spied on her then she made a photo of me and now my school wuest tells me to use study icon in my room, excusme? Study icon? In a guide study icon shows only in a second house, how then i can move from first house to second, i dont get it, quide said something about chose a different gang, i tried triada it says go in morning - nothing, hornet morning - nothing, gentelmans - empty, dragunov morning - empty, I just dont get it what to do

Jan 24, 2019

Edit: I think I found this new bug and updated the unoffical bug fix, but will only work if you used before you reach that part. Your safe to just use the save below

Thank you for helping me. I appreciate it.

JJ73

Jun 10, 2018
Hey if anyone could help I'd appreciate it I'm playing on joiplay and completed main quests till the triad one when Fang says she'd like to try you out, than went to complete school events but when it says I've unlocked Beth's story goes to attached image and does nothing am I fucked. I tried android version but it kept glitching and couldn't get past Helen's 1st mission loving the game just want to be able to continue playing thanks in advance

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey if anyone could help I'd appreciate it I'm playing on joiplay and completed main quests till the triad one when Fang says she'd like to try you out, than went to complete school events but when it says I've unlocked Beth's story goes to attached image and does nothing am I fucked. I tried android version but it kept glitching and couldn't get past Helen's 1st mission loving the game just want to be able to continue playing thanks in advance
Send your save and I will see. But I recommend you reduce resolution in Joiplay settings and uncheck the automatically inject of Joiplay cheats. Then try to load game.

OR

You might even have to try a clean copy of the game and just copy back your saves as the current game files already will have the Joiplay cheat files installed. Remember before you launch the clean copy game on Joiplay ensure/confirm the cheat option is off in Joiplay settings, so as not to mess up your new game files.

Last edited:

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Guys I was trying to play the old my New life and how it was different from the revamp, but can’t make a save file can someone help me.

Last edited:

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
can somebody pls help, im stuck, main quest tells me to focus on a school quest and school quest tells me use study icon in my room, but im still in first house and there is no study icon

JJ73

Jun 10, 2018
Send your save and I will see. But I recommend you reduce resolution in Joiplay settings and uncheck the automatically inject of Joiplay cheats. Then try to load game.

OR

You might even have to try a clean copy of the game and just copy back your saves as the current game files already will have the Joiplay cheat files installed. Remember before you launch the clean copy game on Joiplay ensure/confirm the cheat option is off in Joiplay settings, so as not to mess up your new game files.
I tried to send a copy of save but it says I can't with the extension. rpgsave can I change that and send it? Thanks again for your time

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys I was trying to play the old my New life and how it was different from the revamp, but can’t make a save file can someone help me.
Go into your www folder of the game directory and make a folder name save. Also ensure in its properties it is not ticked as read-only

I tried to send a copy of save but it says I can't with the extension. rpgsave can I change that and send it? Thanks again for your time
zip your save using any archive program (WinRar) then attach

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes