Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This update is focusing on Laura and Sarah house events and Sarah dates,ye its funny to wait 3 months for something like that.
That real shitty imo. Maybe the transition to vx hold back the work, idk.

bro, can you check which events are updated in the map & what day & time they trigger ?
there is no guide for this one yet :(
I would check after I update the compress version etc

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
There is no info about 2nd part what are u talking about
Last time there wasn't as well, it's just his thing lately when he releases the 1st part right at the end of the month and then a week later or so releases the 2nd part, I will be surprised if this is all he managed to do in 3 months

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
this version is bugged as hell... HIGHLY suggest waiting for a patch, there's a event which throws the player back into the school story to meet with Warren when Sarah covers you when you're about to get busted by the basketball teacher

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I'm making them only I must be blind because I saw a few of Lucy's that I didn't make at the time but I could have sworn I had them all up to this point so I'm making them too haha, I only see scenes of Sarah though.
I also didn't see any new scenes with laura in this build, guessing he's gonna add those in the 2nd part of the update, if there is going to be one this time around tho

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
oww man, I have to edit some of them, otherwise they will look like this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: ok I managed to fix it, I will start doing the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also didn't see any new scenes with laura in this build, guessing he's gonna add those in the 2nd part of the update, if there is going to be one this time around tho
Yes, by this point we are used to him not delivering what he promises tho haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes