Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone update the OP with the missing changelogs? last was .85 this is apparently .89
I wanna knowif I should keep waiting or if enough content since last time I played is there

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Ok but, what about the size limit?
use the mega application on your desktop. when the download reaches the limit, close the mega app completely from your pc. then turn on vpn and open mega again and your download should continue. Repeat till necessary. ( note: if you are using free vpns other users might have already exhausted the daily threshold)

• Wow
Reactions: cenas90

RedNatasha

Aug 30, 2017
use the mega application on your desktop. when the download reaches the limit, close the mega app completely from your pc. then turn on vpn and open mega again and your download should continue. Repeat till necessary. ( note: if you are using free vpns other users might have already exhausted the daily threshold)
Alright, thank you so much, i'll try that.
Btw any torrent file?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Ok I'm usually not one to complain but really, sarah-only update? I was waiting in the line for Laura...
Laura the sister with glasses? Im pretty sure her update has been done dude, BoG did her full house and story stuff a while back.

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
This dev is so good at milking his supporters that other devs should take notes on how to do it seriously he spend 3 months for just some house events I have no words....

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes