homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Any new content for this update? I started out from a 0.88 save, and in the "Book of Faces" its either "have completed all quests", "have unlocked all contents", "wait for the next update" or "more content in the future" for the main story, school, gang and all character.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Any new content for this update? I started out from a 0.88 save, and in the "Book of Faces" its either "have completed all quests", "have unlocked all contents", "wait for the next update" or "more content in the future" for the main story, school, gang and all character.
New content is with Sarah, mom and some new random characters.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Play videogames in mc room at night.
Thanks again! BTW, I went to school with Sarah (after talking to her in room in the morning) and met this character (below), who told me that I can buy fake cards from a student in the girls room upstairs to make a prank on Sarah. Is this also part of the new content? Fake cards.jpg

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
what kind of gay and trans content?
There is barely any man+man content, only 1 character and there is 1 or 2 scenes. There is more girl+girl content, related to Laura (blonde stepsister), and more to come it seems. Trans content has some presence in the game but it's more of a side thing. I remember... 4 one-time scenes and and a trans+trans+man group that you can go regurlarly. There is at least one more regular trans character waiting to be implemented. However, if you're looking for the main character (male) being fucked, that never happens, he's always the fucker (or at least one of the fuckers, in the threesome case)

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Thanks again! BTW, I went to school with Sarah (after talking to her in room in the morning) and met this character (below), who told me that I can buy fake cards from a student in the girls room upstairs to make a prank on Sarah. Is this also part of the new content? View attachment 1680753
how do u do the prank? i got the card, do i have to do it at home?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can't get out of this mini-game: If I choose to molest her and find her in time to give her "the punishment", I won't be able to advance time after, and all I can do next is either finding her and doing "the punishment" again (without time limit, though), or not finding her anywhere in the house at all! Endless hide & seek.jpg

Last edited:

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
None of the hint works for the latest version. Have no idea how to continue other than playing video game at night in your room.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Just found a bug, Ive checked the bug fixes but cant find a fix, With Sarah at tinymon tournament, Just found the art and stuck with loading error failed to load img/pictures/CVCV060.PNG, Can anyone point me to right place to fix this please.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Can't get out of this mini-game: If I choose to molest her and find her in time to give her "the punishment", I won't be able to advance time after, and all I can do next is either finding her and doing "the punishment" again (without time limit, though), or not finding her anywhere in the house at all! View attachment 1680881
I tried this too and what i found out that se rans to random place in house, can be anyroom on corner of balcone etc.
After finding Sarah 2 times, my time kept ticking and i foun she watching tv and after that back in her room asking if i want to spend time with her.

Inconclusion it seems eihter you need to fail this couple times to advance this or its bugged.
My money is on latter.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes