CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
I don't know where to go when the game tells me to get to class with that timer.
I think i've walked into every class room but the timer keeps going and teleports me vack home when it runs out.

I don't get what i'm supposed to do.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
2 options:
1 create file with that name and place it to folder.
2 wait for bugfix version.

I personaly will wait, since there is lot of missing images.
Cheers. I’ve fixed it I’ve found the missing files in 0.88 version just swopped them across.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
These days I just extract the images and fap to those xD No point playing this buggy game. Also I got VX Ace so I can manually play any scene I want.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way to clear a black screen error when enter and escape buttons don't work? Thanks.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
does anybody know how to get the scene between sarah and the music teacher?
You need to do dates etc and get Sarah love high enough, visit her rooms on mornings after 8am to go to school together. You will be allowed to use butt plug on her then after repeating this event, eventually you will be allow to see the scene at school when teacher notices

Is there a way to clear a black screen error when enter and escape buttons don't work? Thanks.
Either use the bug-fixer menu via W or use the pc cheat mod (not updated as yet)

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
In this update I don't see anything new there are no missions to do I don't know if my save doesn't work but I don't see anything new does anyone have the same problem?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In this update I don't see anything new there are no missions to do I don't know if my save doesn't work but I don't see anything new does anyone have the same problem?
Only Sarah in this update which is very short. Laura and Lucy are only one tease scene, nothing spectacular. I would say this is like 4 days to 1 week of work imo. Unless you working 1hr a day, then can be three months :sneaky:

Some things to do And House events

Last edited:

rnxt

Nov 1, 2020
how do we get the LUCY scene at the terrace when she comes after work in v89? my scene ends just with talking?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes