awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
Okay, I'm attempting to decipher the changes in the update. I put in a save file because I had to delete the game in the past and it appears that there are still no challenges. Is this a major or minor update?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Judging by some of the negative feedback on his discord I wouldn't be surprised if he released sooner rather than later
His zealots are actually giving him criticism in 2022? I guess they finally had enough, hopefully. Maybe he will release the new update Lucy faster this time around, cuz he has been dragging the release of her actual content/replayable content for too long

Reactions: Samken

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Okay, I'm attempting to decipher the changes in the update. I put in a save file because I had to delete the game in the past and it appears that there are still no challenges. Is this a major or minor update?
House events and dates for Sarah in this one atm, apparently, Laura should receive house events in 2nd part of this update if there is going to be one though

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
His zealots are actually giving him criticism in 2022? I guess they finally had enough, hopefully. Maybe he will release the new update Lucy faster this time around, cuz he has been dragging the release of her actual content/replayable content for too long
It is quite amazing really a TON of game developers are getting called out all at once that they are just not delivering the goods to their Pateron/SubscribStars. We might see an actual wave of new developers actually doing some work for a change (doubt it but I am jaded). I get developers need money to live and eat but this subscription model DOES incentivize milking and multiple projects to make copious amounts of cash and then vanish into the night. There really must be a better way (sadly I have no idea).

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry fot the HS but where did you get this Sage animation ?
I made it, im working on a GIF CG RIP right now, I have already finished more than half of all Being a DIK scenes, when I have time I will finish them all and upload them to that game's thread.

Ok I'm usually not one to complain but really, sarah-only update? I was waiting in the line for Laura...
3 months for that shitty ass update looks like scammer of the net did it again.
I wish he moved on from sarah hes been dragging or should I say milking her content for too long now
Captura.png just kidding xD
Imagine this: All these scenes BON took out but from a more popular character like Laura or Lucy... uff I think no one could complain if it was little.
It's a good update but of the wrong character.

what kind of gay and trans content?
You can find it here

There is barely any man+man content, only 1 character and there is 1 or 2 scenes. There is more girl+girl content, related to Laura (blonde stepsister), and more to come it seems. Trans content has some presence in the game but it's more of a side thing. I remember... 4 one-time scenes and and a trans+trans+man group that you can go regurlarly. There is at least one more regular trans character waiting to be implemented. However, if you're looking for the main character (male) being fucked, that never happens, he's always the fucker (or at least one of the fuckers, in the threesome case)
Are you sure bro? xD
3MQ483.png 3MQ487.png 3MQ489.png 3MQ493.png 1561153_Amy022.jpg
that middle picture of Lucy
is it all you get?
there must be more to that scene than one short animation.

3 months of wasted non interesting content.
I think so, I havent play the game yet, but yeah, such a bummer

Hey is this scene in the game? I looked through the files for the variables but couldnt find it. If it is in the game do you know when it happens?
And wow it seems the dev is really letting himself go with respect to preventing bugs. I see new variables that do not even have names haha.
Its in the game, I just havent play it yet :p

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Is it just me or are the graphics getting worse?
I know he switched to a lower resolution so RPGM does not drop dead due to folder size but this update seems especially.... ugly

tsingzukbiu

Nov 2, 2018
Masterpiece! I love the ass/boobs and story. The ass/boobs make me play this game, when I play more and more, the story is attractive and it's plot is touching and meaningful.
I love this game most though it's lot of bugs(little pity).

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
save 0.88? please
hablas español bro? te puedo facilitar mi guardado pero tendrías que esperar a que salga la actualización del mod de trucos para que puedas cambiarle el nombre, si no te molesta el nombre pues te lo paso
--------------
You speak spanish?

Jul 5, 2017
hablas español bro? te puedo facilitar mi guardado pero tendrías que esperar a que salga la actualización del mod de trucos para que puedas cambiarle el nombre, si no te molesta el nombre pues te lo paso
--------------
You speak spanish?
me puedes enviar amigo No me importa

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheat mod has been updated to v0.89

Added:

Ability to check who you got pregnant via the cheat menu
Sarah Dates bypass
Now you can see all scenes in the date bypass with having to start the date again.
Remove the randomization at the dates, allowing you to choose which scene you want to see

Last edited:

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Hey is this scene in the game? I looked through the files for the variables but couldnt find it. If it is in the game do you know when it happens?
And wow it seems the dev is really letting himself go with respect to preventing bugs. I see new variables that do not even have names haha.
This scene can be seen playing in your room on the console from 21-00 or only at 21-00 . I had this scene once and never came across it again

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes