Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Do I have to date sarah a few times to trigger the events

Yes, when going on dates with her, her loyalty rises, as well as when visiting a sex shop, it is necessary to buy dice for the game. Thus, when watching a movie different from her choice, you go into the room and play dice, well, there's the same.

For something else, I don't see the point yet. Well, the scenes on the date are still

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Do you guys know the name of the artstyle/aesthetic used in this game?

I dig it, really reminds me of the old Blue Lagoon days.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yes, when going on dates with her, her loyalty rises, as well as when visiting a sex shop, it is necessary to buy dice for the game. Thus, when watching a movie different from her choice, you go into the room and play dice, well, there's the same.

For something else, I don't see the point yet. Well, the scenes on the date are still
Where do you buy that dice?. I put the MC on a date with her over 20 times, but there were no other scenes. I read that rooftop on school might change, but It's still ass licking lmao.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Bruh... this dev you still cant have sex with Marckus cousin and girlfriend after 3 updates wtf

scrappydoo777

Apr 20, 2018
Claro, ya te mandé un mensaje privado con el archivo, tiene todas las escenas hasta la v0.88 para que arranques la 0.89 sin problemas.
-----------------
Sure, I already send you a PM.
cuando lo tengas me lo puedes pasar a mi tambien si no te importa, que he formateado el ordenador y he perdido todos mis saves.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Last edited:

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Tnx mate, about those dice, do I need to be on a date event with sarah and to have a jewellery option for a date to be able to buy it?

EDIT: I figured out about the dice but I cannot trigger event when playing games on colsole in mc room at 21:00 did you able to trigger it or is it bugged?
You watch TV in the living room (not your bedroom) while Sara is there. Talk to her and do the opposite of what to watch.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Tnx mate, about those dice, do I need to be on a date event with sarah and to have a jewellery option for a date to be able to buy it?

EDIT: I figured out about the dice but I cannot trigger event when playing games on colsole in mc room at 21:00 did you able to trigger it or is it bugged?
Sex dice is at the sex-shop in mall at midtown, while on a date with Sarah , you can just go and get it from the shop. You will see flashing stars

Strajder for the room event, you have to keep calling sarah while playing console at night. Sarah love points must be above 750 to see the final event along with incest turned on and Mafia quest line above 90. You need to beat her to see the scenes and keep repeating the scenes to reach the final event.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes