PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Me la podras pasar a mi se te agradeceria ;)
cuando lo tengas me lo puedes pasar a mi tambien si no te importa, que he formateado el ordenador y he perdido todos mis saves.
va, ahora mismo les mando un mensaje con el archivo, recuerden que deberán instalar el cheat mod para que puedan cambiarle el nombre, personalmente los metodos que normalmente uso para cambiar variables y cantidades no sirve para el nombre, pude haberlo hecho yo con una copia de la v0.88 pero me dio una pereza enorme volver a descargarlo.
-----------------
Sure, no problem guys :)
I meant in the revamp, those scenes are from the old version of the game. Idk if they're still in the game files, but then again he brought a lot of images from the old game into the new one and never used,and some are past the "implementable" point (old house). I get your point, tough. It's possible
of course bro, I was joking haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Jieigh

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks! I didn't see that. Well, I guess that's pretty much all the content, then. That tynamon card is nonexistent currently except the seller, and on rooftop you only have that one animation loop.

I don't think It's a bad update, but there are quite a lot of bugs.

For some reason I can't trigger that playing on console scene anymore no matter which day. However, after playing on the console at 21 pm, sarah is solo in her room, which is strange. Not sure if bug or not, but I guess It's a bug.

Maybe after 21:00 it's not a mistake. At my first game and Sarah 's challenge , Lucy came who can be hit twice in the ass . The next time you play and call Sarah, when you win, you don't get anything, but if you lose, you get a scene. After 21:00, you can also find Sarah in her room, choose something to do with her and when she goes to bed, come from her side and lie down with her. There you will have another scene

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
save 0.88? please
save 0.88? please :rolleyes:
Check to OP or my signature's "Useful links", it'll take you to my saves

Anybody have a save up to before the party? but after going on all those dumb dates? Really dislike the dating part. I don't have a personal save because I just learned how to save RPGM saves like a week ago. If I try to play this now I'll either have to start over or use the save on the front page, but I don't want to use those saves because they're way past where I am (I think) Any help would be appreciated.
Eh... My saves have one at the start of the party among the "extras" (follow the same path as I said above), I think I had done all the side quests up to that point, don't quote me on that tough

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
From Bon Discord:
View attachment 1682944

I wish him speedy recovery (y)
It's been 6 years of development how the hell is his English like that."Did nobody tell him about the Grammarly app for your web browser in his existence on the internet?.

Anyway, I am sorry for him if it's true...Maybe all that bad karma "lying, breaking promises, only working 30% of the time he is telling about"you can see the man doesn't even test his games ...he just throws it out if we are lucky in 3 months if the stars are in good order for him"

I can not be disappointed or mad at him because it's not gonna change a thing"The patron fanboys will praise him even if he makes NTR at this point and make the update 5 minutes "I will never understand how a guy whit this much following has no idea of English,dozent update his fans"Is it so hard to do a week status about things like about your life or how the works is going....maybe hire or ask a smarter Spanish dude to be your fan manager", makes excuses almost all the time. And people still love him the world is fucked.

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
PC COMPRESSED - v0.89
Update date: 28/02/2022

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Note: Please be aware, the files are compress i.e. encoded. It may not run on some devices with insufficient codecs such as webp codec & webm directshow filters. Normally works with updated graphic card drivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.89 : Size - 961 MB
Mega

Update to v0.89 from v0.88
Size - 22.5MB
Mega
Any solution about this.? I download compressed version and this happen, i'm playing the game in android using joyplay. Screenshot_2022-03-03-08-44-03.png

Dustin

May 19, 2017
So beggar has been in major accident and is near death. Terrible news. Wishing him a full recovery.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Any solution about this.? I download compressed version and this happen, i'm playing the game in android using joyplay. View attachment 1683532
That is Joiplay fault, Im fairly certain, it has nothing to do with the compress :unsure:. Try going into joiplay settings and reduce your resolution. But main thing is to try to disable in settings Joiplay automatically installing of its cheat. Note: you might have to copy a new game to your phone as the current one might already have files for the cheat that Joiplay tried to installed. Lastly, go into you "game folder" then "www" folder and make sure a "save" folder is there. If not, create a "save" folder. So something like this: MNL\www\save

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sarah Butplug scene is bug i have a image on top of another one is there a fix for this??

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes