miina

Apr 30, 2017
The Lucy study icon don't show up in my room, I'm on the right time, alredy test the bug fix and my incest is on. Can somone please help?

Reactions: hcrt40

ersil182

Nov 14, 2020
The Lucy study icon don't show up in my room, I'm on the right time, alredy test the bug fix and my incest is on. Can somone please help?
i download the RPGM editor and put 1 on the black roses and automatically it will be finish and you can go on with the date, the problem im having now is when someone wrang the doorbell im stuck

Reactions: mrki1987

eski03

Dec 26, 2019
Study Icon PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miina

Apr 30, 2017
i download the RPGM editor and put 1 on the black roses and automatically it will be finish and you can go on with the date, the problem im having now is when someone wrang the doorbell im stuck
It did nothing, I don't even know what did you mean about date or why would I need black roses, I believe that you got stuck in something different than me.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
PC COMPRESSED - v0.89
Update date: 28/02/2022

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Note: Please be aware, the files are compress i.e. encoded. It may not run on some devices with insufficient codecs such as webp codec & webm directshow filters. Normally works with updated graphic card drivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.89 : Size - 961 MB
Mega

Update to v0.89 from v0.88
Size - 22.5MB
Mega

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
update please!!!!can someone give me the update 0.89 ONLY?
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPRESSED BUT NOTHING....

Download
Mega

Size - 22.5MB
Mega

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
DO U HAVE THE UPDATE 0.89 ONLY SO I CAN JUST COPY AND PAST IT?????
I'm not sure what you want the links both work

My New Life Revamp v0.89 COMPRESSED .7z
https ://mega.nz/file/ynpzGYZS#w5qC0VTtzlqH3JR01NaeFsrRGMEQEB2en6O6NseSPz8

v0.89_Compress_UPDATE .7z
https ://mega.nz/file/3rxlRILS#eI4hmKdaLuZqgcbuIjacSyC3jXPZUTm61dKtxzBYXa0

Space added between the "https" and "://"

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
PC COMPRESSED - v0.89
Update date: 28/02/2022

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Note: Please be aware, the files are compress i.e. encoded. It may not run on some devices with insufficient codecs such as webp codec & webm directshow filters. Normally works with updated graphic card drivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Mega

Size - 22.5MB
Mega
CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
bull1991 stop spamming, you are breaking forum rules. I will put a second host for the update in a while.

The update for compress is also working just fine.
There is no FULL update as the dev dont provide this all the time. Download the full at main page to update

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes