BIHUS

Feb 17, 2022
Lucy how do I know what kind of flowers she likes? Where can I find Lucy's favorite colors? So that I can buy them.

Sam12321

Jun 20, 2018
Any new content for this update? I started out from a 0.88 save, and in the "Book of Faces" its either "have completed all quests", "have unlocked all contents", "wait for the next update" or "more content in the future" for the main story, school, gang and all character.
same thing happening with me..

Sam12321

Jun 20, 2018
Any new content for this update? I started out from a 0.88 save, and in the "Book of Faces" its either "have completed all quests", "have unlocked all contents", "wait for the next update" or "more content in the future" for the main story, school, gang and all character.
same thing happening with me..

hcrt40

Jun 23, 2018
I supported the guy, but I can’t do it anymore because. He’s scamming his followers in my opinion. He alleged had a near death accident. Don’t know for sure if that just to buy himself more time to send out less work and use his followers to buy crypto or new car. I’m thinking he’s Steven Avery from Making a Murder. He’s the most unlucky man in the world

BIHUS

Feb 17, 2022
If it's not difficult to share Lucy's save, where to do her birthday)I have a glitch, I can’t find out what kind of flowers she likes. And I can't buy them.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I read that there's a new school air vent scene but how do you trigger it?
how to trigger sarah event with the fake card?
  1. Once Sarah love is high, above 750 (which happens at the Hotel), you talk to a girl student at school entrance (ground floor by the left couch). Also there is a place in house to set Sarah love and quest to max , second floor, the plant in corridor by stairs. But I do not recommend it as it can screw up your game. I assume it was left there by the dev during testing. Reason I mentioned it, is for members to be aware not to check this plant, unknowingly screwing up their game.
    touch.png
  2. After talking to girl student (she will have an exclamation mark) at school ground floor, go to first floor of school and buy the fake card from the girl in the toilet
  3. Go to the vent on roof of school to get the scene:

If it's not difficult to share Lucy's save, where to do her birthday)I have a glitch, I can’t find out what kind of flowers she likes. And I can't buy them.
You have to use the study icon 1500hrs in your room. NOTE: Incest must be on. After studying with Lucy, you will figure out where the rose are etc. Go to the flower shop in the mall in midtown to buy.

If you are not seeing the scene where the mc says he figured out the flowers while studying, progress in the school quest and try again

Last edited:
Reactions: SlitSlayer

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hola alguien tiene la carpeta de My new life,lo estoy jugando y no me aparece la carpeta en mis archivos
Forum Rules
"Somos una comunidad de inglés solamente.Por favor, proporcione una traducción con su publicación si no está en inglés."
"We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English "

To answer your question: The question is weird to me. Maybe the google translate is not working good. But no one will upload such huge size folder when it is at the main page/first post of the thread. Download the game from OP and extract the game to see the folders

Last edited:

BIHUS

Feb 17, 2022
  1. Once Sarah love is high, above 750 (which happens at the Hotel), you talk to her at school entrance (ground floor by the left couch). Also there is a place in house to set Sarah love and quest to max , second floor, the plant in corridor by stairs. But I do not recommend it as it can screw up your game. I assume it was left there by the dev during testing. Reason I mentioned it, is for members to be aware not to check this plant, unknowingly screwing up their game.
    View attachment 1686614
  2. After talking to Sarah at school ground floor, go to first floor of school and buy the fake card from the girl in the toilet
  3. Go to the vent on roof of school to get the scene:

You have to use the study icon 1500hrs in your room. NOTE: Incest must be on. After studying with Lucy, you will figure out where the rose are etc. Go to the flower shop in the mall in midtown to buy.

If you are not seeing the scene where the mc says he figured out the flowers while studying, progress in the school quest and try again
Do you have a save with Flowers? I've replayed the mission 3 times already.

Reactions: Takemikazuchy

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Due to the dev being in the hospital, I will release some fixes as they are reported to help you guys out in the mean time.
I posted a fix for the football bug in your room on Saturday, causing you to not advance in the school quest. Check the unofficial bug fixes.
Thanks to Daniel4569 for sending his save and reporting the bug

Do you have a save with Flowers? I've replayed the mission 3 times already.
Check Jieigh profile, or his saves at OP or his saves repository

Hello, does anyone have the My new life folder, I'm playing it and the folder doesn't appear in my files
If you are playing it then what you mean folders dont appear?
Did you extract the archive to get the game files and folders before playing?

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
If you are playing it then what you mean folders dont appear?
Did you extract the archive to get the game files and folders before playing?
I think he extracted the game in some folder he doesn't remember and now he can't find it, honestly it has happened to me when I do things without looking and I have to extract them again to know where I put them in ther first place.
At least in Spanish, saying "im playing it" doesn't mean that I'm playing it RIGHT NOW, I guess in English too but I think that saying that together with not finding the game folder would look weird in the translator.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Check to OP or my signature's "Useful links", it'll take you to my saves

Eh... My saves have one at the start of the party among the "extras" (follow the same path as I said above), I think I had done all the side quests up to that point, don't quote me on that tough
Yeah bro, I'm retarded so I'm having a little trouble finding the party save I'm looking for. Do I just download the extras thing? or what?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Yeah bro, I'm retarded so I'm having a little trouble finding the party save I'm looking for. Do I just download the extras thing? or what?
hahaha you are not retarder :LOL:
Yes, download the extras file, put the save folder in your www folder (of the game of course) and load the file22, that way you'll start right at tom's party.

PS: I always used my own saves but they should work, although I recommend that you install the cheat mod so that you can make all possible scenes with all the fuckable characters up to that point, without the cheat mod you can only have a few.

Last edited:

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I don't think I can enjoy this game that much anymore, the dev is irresponsible and erratic, the updates have just been so fickle, I trust BoN as much as I trust ICSTOR.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I add fixes for Sarah butt plug and chemistry teacher events at school in the unofficial bug fixes

I notice a lot of people keep mentioning the chemistry teacher event not happening. From what I see, it does not happen because the dev did not set any event for the player to acquire the requirements to see the teacher event. I made a simple fix for this by giving you the option to choose which scene you want to see.

Fixes:
  1. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered.
  2. Fixed the different buttons speed for the MC android phone and sent a new version to google :p. Now the images are showing for the butt plug vibration event
  3. No more black screen and images being stuck all over.
  4. No more Casper action. Player clip normally after the event now.

How to get the scenes:
Requirement:
Incest must be turned on & Sarah love must be max i.e 750 (Happens after the hotel scene with Sarah).
After you play game in your room at 2100hrs and call Sarah (about three times), you will get an option to choose Win or Lose. Choose Win. After in the morning around 8am, go to her room and she will ask to go to school together (Make sure you have many butt plugs in your inventory. You can purchase at sex shop). Before going to school, MC will placed the butt plug in her. Automatically you will be in school and the butt plug vibration event would be happening. If you choose to make Sarah cum via butt plug vibration event, the recess/toilet scene with her will trigger. But because the chemistry events has no way of happening, I place an option to choose which event you want. Explained further below.

The scene with Teacher in chemistry class, I was not seeing how the player can be able to ever get this scene. Therefore I made my own simple version. I did not add anything to the game besides giving player the choice during the butt plug vibration event, to choose which scene they want. Therefore giving the player the requirement to see the scene. Note: (The teacher event have to be repeated to see final teacher scene i.e. eating out Sarah).

Remember these scenes are repeatable.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes