PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
hey Symphony of the Night, sorry to bother you, quick question: the game is already playable with the bugfixes you released? I've been wanting to start from 0 for a while but I'm afraid it will happen to me like the last time I did it (v0.85) where I wasted about 15 hours of gameplay because the game decided on its own to cut a big part of the story completely ruining my save.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey Symphony of the Night, sorry to bother you, quick question: the game is already playable with the bugfixes you released? I've been wanting to start from 0 for a while but I'm afraid it will happen to me like the last time I did it (v0.85) where I wasted about 15 hours of gameplay because the game decided on its own to cut a big part of the story completely ruining my save.
No bro, its fine, you guys can always message me direct or quote me. We all are here to enjoy the game and collaborate and stuff. Its never a bother.

When you start fresh in the game, there are some serious bugs. Most critical bugs in game were fix in v0.88 by those who reported them to me or saves shared on the forum. These guys (including you) are the main help in fixing all these bugs, NOT me, cause without those saves or reports, I would never know (I don't play the game). I am not sure if those bugs persist in current v0.89, but I highly doubt the dev bothered to fix any. 98% of the bugs can be fixed via save editor though and the other via the bug-fixer and pc cheat mod. You can used old bugfixes ONLY to just to pass the event, then restore the game "data" folder back to original to continue game-play. Keeping multiple saves are the key, in case of the critical ones like you mentioned. Those critical bugs, resets and sometime rewinds the game complete , ruining your save. But when multiple saves are kept, these bugs can be fix via save editing or at least able to pinpoint where this happen, so a fix can be made. When the dev releases final version, I will comb thorough the game and fix all bugs. But as for now, I normally update as they are reported including the previous old fixes (since the dev is unavailable atm).

So in summary bro, the current unofficial bugfixes is minute compared to v0.88. You might come across some of the old bugs again, if they were not fixed in v0.89 by the dev. And I doubt he did. But feel free to send those save points (if you want or stuck )and I will keep them as backup and make fixes for the game. The save will allow me to always be able to quickly update the bugfixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
No bro, its fine, you guys can always message me direct or quote me. We all are here to enjoy the game and collaborate and stuff. Its never a bother.

When you start fresh in the game, there are some serious bugs. Those reported to me or saves shared on the forum , were fixed in v0.88 unofficial bug fixes. These guys (including you) are the main help in fixing all these bugs, NOT me, cause without those saves or reports, I would never know (I don't play the game). I am not sure if those bugs persist in current v0.89, but I highly doubt the dev bothered to fix any. 98% of the bugs can be fixed via save editor though and the other via the bug-fixer and pc cheat mod. Just have to keep multiple saves in case of the critical ones like you mentioned. Those critical bugs, resets and sometime rewinds the game complete , ruining your save. But when multiple saves are kept, these bugs can be fix via save editing or at least able to pinpoint where this happen, so a fix can be made. When the dev releases final version, I will comb thorough the game and fix all bugs. But as for now, I normally update as they are reported including the previous old fixes.

So in summary bro, the current unofficial bugfixes is minute compared to v0.88. You might come across some of the old bugs again, if they was not fix in v0.89 by the dev. And I doubt he did.
oh, such a bummer :(
There goes my desire to play the game again, at least Subverse is going to be updated in a few days, I'll have something to entertain me while I find one I like.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh, such a bummer :(
There goes my desire to play the game again, at least Subverse is going to be updated in a few days, I'll have something to entertain me while I find one I like.
No bro don't let me deter you from the game. By all means give it a try again from start. Most of the critical bugs were fixed in v0.88 and if you get a bug you can always use the old v0.88 fixes just to bypass that part. OR seeing as this update is short, you can play old game v0.88 with the bugfixes, until you reach end of content then update to v0.89.
Version 0.88 with the unofficial bug-fixes (v0.88) can be played from start to finish without issues.

I will check hopefully soon and update the old fixes. Oh I haven't heard about Subverse, will check it out

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
No bro don't let me deter you from the game. By all means give it a try again from start. Most of the critical bugs were fixed in v0.88 and if you get a bug you can always use the old v0.88 fixes just to bypass that part. I will check hopefully soon and update the old fixes. Oh I havent heard about Subverse, will check it out
Oh you will? amazing, I will play it then when you do it then :D
About subverse, I love it but apparently it's not for everyone since on f95zone it's quite criticized but on Steam the people love it (I have it on steam), I hope you're one of those who love it.

I leave you a couple of gifs so you can have a sneek peek of the girls.
1624174780_subverse.gif ssssss.gif
cheers

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh you will? amazing, I will play it then when you do it then :D
About subverse, I love it but apparently it's not for everyone since on f95zone it's quite criticized but on Steam the people love it (I have it on steam), I hope you're one of those who love it.

I leave you a couple of gifs so you can have a sneek peek of the girls.
View attachment 1687991 View attachment 1687990
cheers
The animations are not bad at all, looks rather fluid :). XCOM style gameplay and the spaceship graphic looks great, bruhh say no more. Will check this out more and give it a play for sure. Thanks for mentioning it for real.

Yeah man as for the bugfixes, I will surely update it when I get some time this week, even if it just the critical ones. So at least the game can be played from start to finish with ease. Anyway bro, going to get some zzzzzz its 4am on my side. (y)

• Red Heart

JHD0303

Jul 22, 2017
Answer

You should update your game and use the pc cheat mod to use the game fixes. Or you can try going into your
inventory > essential items > phone. Go into smartphone pc or BOF then exit.
I did tried to use smartphone from item, but when i got out from the blackscreen problem, then check the quest from Sarah, it says check school quest, and when I check school's quest, it says check lucy's quest. Not sure that is the lucy loop form the earlier discussion. Any solution for that? And thanks for answering BTW.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I did tried to use smartphone from item, but when i got out from the blackscreen problem, then check the quest from Sarah, it says check school quest, and when I check school's quest, it says check lucy's quest. Not sure that is the lucy loop form the earlier discussion. Any solution for that? And thanks for answering BTW.
If my guess is right, go to midtown and the game should automatically trigger a scene. If not, then you can send me your save and I will see.

Help me please!!!
Check the unofficial bug fixes for the missing images

THAT_GUY_1

Apr 30, 2020
hello after going with markus to his cousin for the 7k then i get the gang management thing after that i get a black screen and if i press w it will say that i may have pressed it too early how can i fix this?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
hahaha you are not retarder :LOL:
Yes, download the extras file, put the save folder in your www folder (of the game of course) and load the file22, that way you'll start right at tom's party.

PS: I always used my own saves but they should work, although I recommend that you install the cheat mod so that you can make all possible scenes with all the fuckable characters up to that point, without the cheat mod you can only have a few.
Dope, thanks for clearing that up with me I'l be sure to grab the mod too..... luckily I know how to install those lol

Mar 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the dev being in the hospital, I will release some fixes as they are reported to help you guys out.

v0.89 Bugfixes
Updated: 04/03/2022
  1. Official roof-fix by the dev
  2. All Missing Images added: LINK
  3. Study Icon Fix
  4. Football loop fix
  5. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered. LINK to see how to trigger the scene
  6. Fixed the different buttons speed not showing for the butt plug vibration event
  7. Fixed the black screen , image stuck and no clip after the butt plug events
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
You are a hero thank you.

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
hi guys need help: dowlonad the last version, download the guide, download the mod, and the bug fixer ^^" (i play a little dirty i know :p), restarted from beginning i'm stuck at the quest of famous package for tinymon cards. I see the guide but in the location i don't find nothing. Any help? Thank you ^^

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello after going with markus to his cousin for the 7k then i get the gang management thing after that i get a black screen and if i press w it will say that i may have pressed it too early how can i fix this?
Either do a gang quest to do the tutorial first, then do the Markus event.

OR

When you get the black-screen, use the pc cheat mod to use the bug-fixer OR go into your inventory and open the phone and exit. After go back to midtown

hi guys need help: dowlonad the last version, download the guide, download the mod, and the bug fixer ^^" (i play a little dirty i know :p), restarted from beginning i'm stuck at the quest of famous package for tinymon cards. I see the guide but in the location i don't find nothing. Any help? Thank you ^^
Ensure incest is turned on and progress in main quest.

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
Either do a gang quest to do the tutorial first, then do the Markus event.

OR

When you get the black-screen, use the pc cheat mod to use the bug-fixer OR go into your inventory and open the phone and exit. After go back to midtown

Ensure incest is turned on and progress in main quest.
i activate incest after the first step, when the say me where i find the packages, is a problem?

Last edited:

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
I doubt their patience will run out. His discord is not a nice place imo. Quick bans by it moderator for any criticism THEY dont like. Couple with mostly hero worshiping which his patreons seems to enjoy. Its just a weird place. Its a good source for direct information just not a good community. There is no bug testing, because each update I notice new bugs from events that had no change. It is really strange to me why and how these old events change to just add bugs :unsure:. Coupled with the old bugs not being fix and even the ones that are fix are there again? Come on!! The revamp was a quick solution to fix the plethora of bugs from the old and to a small degree be in lines to the dev vision. Instead of combing through the game to fix the bugs as it would be a lot of work. This is my assumption and dont get me wrong I like the Revamp linear direction sometimes. Sadly, this game is also resulting in that same messy bugs problem as the old abandoned version because NO time is section off for bug fixing. Even the old version had a week of bug testing which this revamp doesn't. I wouldn't be surprise this game ends quickly with tons of bugs remaining to release MNL 2. Especially seeing how he updated the model software even though it had been out since 2020. Maybe its time to move on. I just hope he will have time to fix the bugs when completed instead of jumping straight to MNL 2
Funny, i thought the same before joining their Discord. Closed, entitled patreons licking Beggar's feet on his throne.
It's not a good community, but's it's not vey bad either. There are some good people there.
Come to think of it, is this thread a good community ? the guy is in a hospital and people here are calling him a fake.
And i totally agree, the game is a buggy mess. Its great but it has a lot of bugs. Maybe spending some time to fix bugs would be a good idea.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Funny, i thought the same before joining their Discord. Closed, entitled patreons licking Beggar's feet on his throne.
It's not a good community, but's it's not vey bad either. There are some good people there.
Come to think of it, is this thread a good community ? the guy is in a hospital and people here are calling him a fake.
And i totally agree, the game is a buggy mess. Its great but it has a lot of bugs. Maybe spending some time to fix bugs would be a good idea.
I would say this thread is far better imo pirate forum and all. At least people can voice their opinion without being ban, patreon or not. I even know some members here who could not even take the criticism and hop on discord to embrace that "???" community. But to each his own. As far as I can tell, this update is not certainly NOT 3 months of work, heck not even 1 month. Regardless, in this forum, everyone is FREE to say what they think, without repercussions. Can you say the same for his discord?

And for the fake claim that some members mention, can you really blame them for the scepticism? I'm assuming his own patreons are wondering the same thing also but maybe to reluctant to say anything because of the "community" that surrounds them (there is a pattern, it don't magically happen). At least this forum, it have good reviews and bad reviews. So new people can make up their mind if this game is really worth investing in.

But hey, this is just my 2 cents and this is all up for debate. Take what you will from it, just my thoughts on the subject. As I mentioned time again, I wish him speedy recovery. Who knows, maybe next update wouldnt be the shit. I certainly hope so and Lucy content be rocking.

i activate incest after the first step, when the say me where i find the packages, is a problem?
Packages where? there are many packages. I dont know which one you are referring to. Send your save but make sure to save at the spot where you think the package suppose to be. I will check it out.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes