Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yeah bro, I'm retarded so I'm having a little trouble finding the party save I'm looking for. Do I just download the extras thing? or what?
Not a retard, just need to poke around or ask for advice if you're afraid of messing with the files. So, if you just want that save, download the "Extras.rar" file, extract and copy the contents to your www>saves folder, run the game and load save 22 (that save has the Triad mafia btw, but at that point I think it's safe to change that either with SoTN's cheat mmode, the ingame bunny girl in midtown, trough variable editing)

Now, if you want that save and keep your saves too, then there is some work to do, read into the spoiler tag (saving space on everybody else's screens)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As PokeIssau noted, it's good to have SoTN's cheat mod to see all the scenes. Maybe the dev fixed that, maybe he didn't, idk and I won't find out

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just something to note: Dont touch here in Otter Labs, it will mess up your game with mafia. Regardless if you belong to one or not. Left by the dev, I assume while testing.

nono.jpg

Reactions: Jieigh

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it BUG?(save8)
I go to Carol's place and chose study.After the front images I appear at this place.There are Alex and Sarah here,they look like is shopping.(I unlock all things about Carol,because of a wrong click Maria always walks behind me,but it does not making any mistake so I ignore it. :ROFLMAO: )
View attachment 1689925
I fixed your save with the Maria problem for you.
Were you using teleport during missions for the Maria bug?
As for the Carol issue, that seems to be a bug.

jarg

Oct 25, 2017
Play as lucy in lucy's birthday event is the worst story line
please don't do it in future it annoyed so much

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for your help!
when dating with a girl,there is a woman here,my stupid brain order me to click her,then Maria out :ROFLMAO: .

View attachment 1690548
How you got that though? :eek::eek::eek:
I maybe accidentally uploaded the wrong mod that time, you guys quick with the download :giggle:
Re-download the mod, as some things was fix, like incest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahegao is best

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
all this waiting for some sarah house events, what a dissapoiting update scammer of the net has really mastered the art of milking his fanbase and putting out the minimal work.

Remember when house events where included as a bonus after the update content

what a joke the sad thing is that as long as his supporters dont call out this he will just keep doing minimal work for max profit.

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
all this waiting for some sarah house events, what a dissapoiting update scammer of the net has really mastered the art of milking his fanbase and putting out the minimal work.

Remember when house events where included as a bonus after the update content

what a joke the sad thing is that as long as his supporters dont call out this he will just keep doing minimal work for max profit.
I personally lost faith in his patreons ages ago to call out his bullshit, just go in to his discord its one big circle jerk of all of them praising and sucking beggar off on the daily.

Beggar could leave for a whole year and his fans would still pay for the whole year without questioning him

jimladd

Feb 2, 2021
i am doing the carol history quest..after printing it and giving it to carol who says ciao , timer keeps running...when it reaches zero the game jumps to swimming pool telling me to copy laura's keys at the armory with timer going...the armory wont let me copy keys and i turn the game off then. i also copied laura's keys earlier in the game . Using version 0.89. help i think and thanks

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
From Bon Discord: House events and the dev's rooftop fix. Note: this fix has been added to the unofficial bug fixes

House events.
7:00 Shower 1F Floor (Masturbation / Assjob) 8:00 Sarah's room (Go to school with her 7 If you have butplug and beat playing games at night you have fun)
School Events : Rooftop / When complete Sara's quest a little quest spawn in main room / 2f Sarah is waitnig)
15:00 Game store (Tu / Thu / Sat) Comic Store ( Mon / Wen / Fri / Sun)
17:00 Sarah's Room / Laura's Room
19:00 TV (Need buy Dice in Sarah's dates) / Lucy's Room
21:00 Sarah's Room / Play a game in your room
00:00 Sarah's room
Weekend
8:00 Comic store / game store
11:00 Kitchen
12:00 Sarah's room
13:00 Mall
15:00 Pool
17:00 Sarah's room
19:00 TV / Terraze
How do you get Sarah butplug scene? I have done everything else in this list.
But when i win agaist Sarah while playing at night Mc only says he want's nothing.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How do you get Sarah butplug scene? I have done everything else in this list.
But when i win agaist Sarah while playing at night Mc only says he want's nothing.
Explain here and also included a fix to allow the teacher and Sarah scene. You cannot get that scene in the game normally.

Is there a way to update from 0.88 to 0.89 without downloading the whole game ?
There is no update patch for FULL version.
Only on compress version.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes