BDI

May 23, 2017
With the butt plug episode, i can bring up the toilets but cannot find anything else and by moving around keep losing the toilets. Help.

AmITheVillian

May 2, 2019
I've been calling Sarah up to play video games but never get the choice of whether I win or lose? Is there a missing step somewhere?

eazeaeae

May 1, 2017
hello everyone ! i downloaded the game (compressed version, and not just the update) and decided to make a new playthough from scratch. so i started from the beginning, skipped intro, and in the scene where amy is blowing her boyfriend behind kitchen doors, it is not animated, just an image, and i recall in my memories that it was animated..

Is it normal and i am i going senile ? or if it is not normal, do we have a fix ? (i also installed the unofficial bugfix two post above and the missing images too, no changes about that)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello everyone ! i downloaded the game (compressed version, and not just the update) and decided to make a new playthough from scratch. so i started from the beginning, skipped intro, and in the scene where amy is blowing her boyfriend behind kitchen doors, it is not animated, just an image, and i recall in my memories that it was animated..

Is it normal and i am i going senile ? or if it is not normal, do we have a fix ? (i also installed the unofficial bugfix two post above and the missing images too, no changes about that)
The dev removed the animation some versions ago. I added back the animations in the previous unofficial bug fixes but haven't updated the Amy animation for v0.89. It is not a game breaking bug and just a small scene. Can be ignored for now

I've been calling Sarah up to play video games but never get the choice of whether I win or lose? Is there a missing step somewhere?
Read the requirements from my post about how to get the scenes

Last edited:

AmITheVillian

May 2, 2019
The dev removed the animation some versions ago. I added back the animations in the previous unofficial bug fixes but haven't updated the Amy animation for v0.89. It is not a game breaking bug and just a small scene. Can be ignored for now

Read the requirements from my post about how to get the scenes
Which variable is Sarah's affection? Having finished the tournament scene and been through all other other optionals along the way, I can only assume I've got it maxed out, but can't be sure.

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
hi people, i am at the part where i just finished watching the mma fight and the doorbell keeps ringing and the book of face tells me to "go to your room and change" but i cant go to my room and when i chek outside no one is there... please someone help

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Fresh news from patreon (damn....how unlucky he was).

"The worst experience of my life

Greetings kind patrons of all kinds,
This past Wednesday, March 2nd, I took my dogs out for a walk, as I do every morning. There’s this canal that runs alongside my house, and I swear to God I’ve scolded my dog a hundred times and told him not to get too close to the water because he’d fall in one day, and, well, that day came.
My dog is old - he’s 12 - and he can’t swim. He was drowning, so I jumped in, and it all went to shit. The water was freezing cold, and with the temperature shock combined with my 75-pound dog, I couldn’t get us out, and I started fucking drowning, too. If it wasn’t for an older gentleman who threw out a hose for me to grab, I would not be alive right now writing this to you.
I ended up swallowing a LOT of nasty-ass water, and the physical effort I had made destroyed my muscles. En route to the hospital I suffered a micro-stroke (the cherry on top) but they were able to stabilize me.
I had to stay hospitalized for days, where they kept a close eye on my coronary activity and cleansed my lungs of the filthy canal water.
Luckily, I didn’t suffer any permanent damage to my heart, and my dog is safe and sound.
Considering how it all could have ended, I am extremely LUCKY.
I just wanted to let you all know why I’ve been out of the loop the last few days.
Please forgive me."

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Fresh news from patreon (damn....how unlucky he was).

"The worst experience of my life

Greetings kind patrons of all kinds,
This past Wednesday, March 2nd, I took my dogs out for a walk, as I do every morning. There’s this canal that runs alongside my house, and I swear to God I’ve scolded my dog a hundred times and told him not to get too close to the water because he’d fall in one day, and, well, that day came.
My dog is old - he’s 12 - and he can’t swim. He was drowning, so I jumped in, and it all went to shit. The water was freezing cold, and with the temperature shock combined with my 75-pound dog, I couldn’t get us out, and I started fucking drowning, too. If it wasn’t for an older gentleman who threw out a hose for me to grab, I would not be alive right now writing this to you.
I ended up swallowing a LOT of nasty-ass water, and the physical effort I had made destroyed my muscles. En route to the hospital I suffered a micro-stroke (the cherry on top) but they were able to stabilize me.
I had to stay hospitalized for days, where they kept a close eye on my coronary activity and cleansed my lungs of the filthy canal water.
Luckily, I didn’t suffer any permanent damage to my heart, and my dog is safe and sound.
Considering how it all could have ended, I am extremely LUCKY.
I just wanted to let you all know why I’ve been out of the loop the last few days.
Please forgive me."

Wow, this story is nothing that I will have expected... for real this story is so stupid that I actually believe it.
I know now how this guy thinks.
1. He walks his dog's whit out a leash.
2. He goes whit them near a canal that is soo deep that you can actually drown and is full of shit.
3. He is the type of guy that jumps in shit and deep water to save his old dog.
4. He doesn't move very much"I had made destroyed my muscles. En route to the hospital, I suffered a micro-stroke (the cherry on top) but they were able to stabilize me"
5. He can actually make a status report...he is not a Bot in real life.

Good for him he got some respect from me if it's true. Maybe he will learn to know to not walk your dogs near whit out a leash near a sewer that is full of shit and deep to drown a grown-ass man.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wow, this story is nothing that I will have expected... for real this story is so stupid that I actually believe it.
I know now how this guy thinks.
2. He goes whit them near a canal that is soo deep that you can actually drown and is full of shit.
3. He is the type of guy that jumps in shit and deep water to save his old dog.
4. He doesn't move very much"I had made destroyed my muscles. En route to the hospital, I suffered a micro-stroke (the cherry on top) but they were able to stabilize me"
5. He can actually make a status report...he is not a Bot in real life.

Good for him he got some respect from me if it's true. Maybe he will learn to know to not walk your dogs near whit out a leash near a sewer that is full of shit and deep to drown a grown-ass man.
Your interpretation puts a weird slant on this story.
    a lot of people walk their dogs without leash's is that really so strange, a lot of the folk in my part of the world only use leashes near traffic or busy spaces.
    -----------------------
  2. He goes whit them near a canal that is soo deep that you can actually drown
    most canals are deep enough to drown in, most were designed to move boat loads on cargo, and in today's climate are filled all kinds of trash & weeds that can cause you lose your footing and tangle you up and drown
    -----------------------
  3. and is full of shit
    he didn't say the canal was full of shit, he said it went to shit, i.e. the shit hit the fan
    -----------------------
  4. He is the type of guy that jumps in shit and deep water to save his old dog.
    I imagine most dog owners would jump into a canal to save their dog, all the ones I know would
    -----------------------
  5. He doesn't move very much"I had made destroyed my muscles.
    Destroyed muscles sounds like an exaggeration to me, but struggling in cold water while trying to get 75 pounds of panicking dog up a steep muddy embankment could easily wipe you out, particularly if your feet are getting tangled up in the crap that lies on the bottom of most canals.
    -----------------------
  6. En route to the hospital, I suffered a micro-stroke (the cherry on top) but they were able to stabilize me
    ...No idea...
    -----------------------
  7. He can actually make a status report...
    Why not, you can use a phone/tablet/laptop from a hospital bed, why would this be a problem?
The story does seem plausible to me. No sure why you found it so difficult to swallow, even after we discard the shit misunderstanding.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes