Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
guys which mafia is the best which mafia you guys recommend for me pleas I want some answers

------------------------------------------ View attachment 1693076 --------------------------------------
There's no such thing as "the best mafia" in this game, the content varies depending on the gang you choose (Laura if you go with triads, Maria if you side with the Gentlemans, Amy if you join Dragunovs, Sarah if you are part of the Hornets), and obviously the mafia specific content will vary depending on your choice. You can change the mafia in game tho, there's a bunny girl in the mall district, near the building where Marcus's cousin lives

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's no such thing as "the best mafia" in this game, the content varies depending on the gang you choose (Laura if you go with triads, Maria if you side with the Gentlemans, Amy if you join Dragunovs, Sarah if you are part of the Hornets), and obviously the mafia specific content will vary depending on your choice. You can change the mafia in game tho, there's a bunny girl in the mall district, near the building where Marcus's cousin lives
I think there 4 ultra wide "class photo" style pictures showing all the girls in their respective gangs that someone posted here a while back, anyone got any idea where I can get copies?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I think there 4 ultra wide "class photo" style pictures showing all the girls in their respective gangs that someone posted here a while back, anyone got any idea where I can get copies?
try searching with keywords or something, since I haven't seen it myself or know who posted it exactly

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
just downloaded 0.89 added mod. book of faces is not telling me anything needs doing. is this a bug? haven't got a scooby doo what to do now. any help plz?

Reactions: bull1991

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone upload their system.json file? I messed mine up I think when I didn't need to for a mod and now the game won't load anymore

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
guys which mafia is the best which mafia you guys recommend for me pleas I want some answers

------------------------------------------ View attachment 1693076 --------------------------------------
No such thing as "best" mafia. I prefer the dragunov because I prefer Amy among the sisters, but you can also pick based on the mafia's girls themselves. Now on the other hand, there are at least 3 options for you to experience all mafias:
1) SoTN's cheat mod option to change mafia
2) BoN's bunny girl in midtown to change mafia (I trust SoTN way more than BoN when it comes to programming)
3) My saves. I play separe for each mafia and try to keep them updated, so you can pick the save of mafia you want to experience and play from it

Jul 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the dev being in the hospital, I will release some fixes as they are reported to help you guys out.

v0.89 Bugfixes
Updated: 07/03/2022
  1. Official roof-fix by the dev
  2. All Missing Images added: LINK
  3. Study Icon Fix
  4. Football loop fix
  5. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered. LINK to see how to trigger the scene
  6. Fixed the different buttons speed not showing for the butt plug vibration event
  7. Fixed the black screen , image stuck and no clip after the butt plug events
  8. Carol study bug fixed
  9. Critical bug where Lucy gets reset. There since v0.86 I think
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
How to fix bug with Lucy and laundry?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Follow your dick, I mean, your heart.
Stil996 here bro
Moronel88 see them for your self bro

My personal favorite? Dragonuvs, why?
The virgin Ivanna, amazing body, Sayuki has a better body but I prefer Ivanna's purity so the mc can corrupt her.

Yes, my top 1 is Bliss but I will be able to fuck her in the pussyfight tournament so... :p

Last edited:

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Your interpretation puts a weird slant on this story.
  1. He walks his dog's whit out a leash.
    a lot of people walk their dogs without leash's is that really so strange, a lot of the folk in my part of the world only use leashes near traffic or busy spaces.
    -----------------------
  2. He goes whit them near a canal that is soo deep that you can actually drown
    most canals are deep enough to drown in, most were designed to move boat loads on cargo, and in today's climate are filled all kinds of trash & weeds that can cause you lose your footing and tangle you up and drown
    -----------------------
  3. and is full of shit
    he didn't say the canal was full of shit, he said it went to shit, i.e. the shit hit the fan
    -----------------------
  4. He is the type of guy that jumps in shit and deep water to save his old dog.
    I imagine most dog owners would jump into a canal to save their dog, all the ones I know would
    -----------------------
  5. He doesn't move very much"I had made destroyed my muscles.
    Destroyed muscles sounds like an exaggeration to me, but struggling in cold water while trying to get 75 pounds of panicking dog up a steep muddy embankment could easily wipe you out, particularly if your feet are getting tangled up in the crap that lies on the bottom of most canals.
    -----------------------
  6. En route to the hospital, I suffered a micro-stroke (the cherry on top) but they were able to stabilize me
    ...No idea...
    -----------------------
  7. He can actually make a status report...
    Why not, you can use a phone/tablet/laptop from a hospital bed, why would this be a problem?
The story does seem plausible to me. No sure why you found it so difficult to swallow, even after we discard the shit misunderstanding.
I believe you misunderstood me bro.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So, if someone can enlighten me, I finally decided to give this release a go (I couldn't care less about Sarah, sorry), and from what I saw on the thread it seems there are more things to do besides Sarah's house events and dates... When, how...?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok it seems something is wrong with my game, no girl shows up in the 1st floor shower, ever

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ok it seems something is wrong with my game, no girl shows up in the 1st floor shower, ever
they're there lol, he removed the images of the girls showering (don't know why), so if you go in at 7:00 in the morning on weekdays you can find Sarah there

Reactions: Jieigh

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How to fix bug with Lucy and laundry?
Didnt update the fix for the bug as yet. Share your save and I will fix it. Will update the fixes later when I get some time

Symphony, I downloaded the bug fix but still no study icon. Any suggestions for me?
Send me your save and I will check it out.

Which variable is Sarah's affection? Having finished the tournament scene and been through all other other optionals along the way, I can only assume I've got it maxed out, but can't be sure.
The pc cheat mod has the option to view women love points, so you will know if it is max. But off memory I believe the variable is 286. Plz dont blame me if you screw up your game save by editing

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Didnt update the fix for the bug as yet. Share your save and I will fix it. Will update the fixes later when I get some time

Send me your save and I will check it out.

The pc cheat mod has the option to view women love points, so you will know if it is max. But off memory I believe the variable is 286. Plz dont blame me if you screw up your game save by editing
hi bro, can u help me please, i am at the part where i just finished watching the mma fight and the doorbell keeps ringing and the book of face tells me to "go to your room and change" but i cant go to my room and when i chek outside no one is there...

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes